Post not public

Some grammar rules (and embarrassing mistakes!) transcend the uniqueness of different regions and style guides. This new International Grammar section by OnlineBookClub.org ultimately identifies those rules thus providing a simple, flexible rule-set, respecting the differences between regions and style guides. You can feel free to ask general questions about spelling and grammar. You can also provide example sentences for other members to proofread and inform you of any grammar mistakes.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Holly Goncalves
Favorite Book: Lost Connections
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holly-goncalves.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Icon Post not public

Post by Holly Goncalves »

How do I get my previous post approved by a moderator so that I can receive a reply?
Melissa Best
Favorite Book: McDowell
Currently Reading: Love and Marriage
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melissa-best.html
Latest Review: Chameleons by Martin Wyatt

Post by Melissa Best »

Holly Goncalves wrote: 26 Oct 2022, 10:57 How do I get my previous post approved by a moderator so that I can receive a reply?
Hi Holly!

Normally, moderators have a lot of posts to get through so it can take some time for posts to be approved.
However, it seems like you have spent enough time and made enough posts on the forums to not be considered a new member anymore.

I would suggest dropping a reply in the topic linked below, they're helping users that are accidentally considered new members so every post doesn't have to be approved:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=280535
Holly Goncalves
Favorite Book: Lost Connections
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holly-goncalves.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Holly Goncalves »

Thanks for the help Melissa Best.

Return to “International Grammar”