Online grammar course suggestions?

Some grammar rules (and embarrassing mistakes!) transcend the uniqueness of different regions and style guides. This new International Grammar section by OnlineBookClub.org ultimately identifies those rules thus providing a simple, flexible rule-set, respecting the differences between regions and style guides. You can feel free to ask general questions about spelling and grammar. You can also provide example sentences for other members to proofread and inform you of any grammar mistakes.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Emily Meadows
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emily-meadows.html
Latest Review: Forever Young by Karma Wiederrick

Online grammar course suggestions?

Post by Emily Meadows »

Hi team - has anyone taken an online grammar course they liked and would recommend? I'd like a refresher! Thanks! Emily :D
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

meadowsem wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 14:56 Hi team - has anyone taken an online grammar course they liked and would recommend? I'd like a refresher! Thanks! Emily :D
Hi.

Thank you for the inquiry. Unfortunately, I have never taken an online grammar course. Hopefully, those who have will see this inquiry.

(I have moved this post to the correct forum. In the future, please post your grammar questions in this forum.)

Thank you.
Melissa.
Official Reviewer Representative
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Emily Meadows
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Emily Meadows »

Thank you Melissa!
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

meadowsem wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 14:56 Hi team - has anyone taken an online grammar course they liked and would recommend? I'd like a refresher! Thanks! Emily :D
Hi,

I have found the Purdue OWL (Online Writing Lab) to be very helpful. I’ve spent a lot of time in the punctuation section, but it also has overall writing information. Here is the link to the section on commas. It is a great place to start.

Enjoy! :greetings-waveyellow:

https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writ ... index.html
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks
Emily Meadows
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Emily Meadows »

MsH2k wrote: 29 Oct 2022, 20:04
Hi,

I have found the Purdue OWL (Online Writing Lab) to be very helpful. I’ve spent a lot of time in the punctuation section, but it also has overall writing information. Here is the link to the section on commas. It is a great place to start.

Thank you!!
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

meadowsem wrote: 30 Oct 2022, 21:35
MsH2k wrote: 29 Oct 2022, 20:04
Hi,

Thank you!!
You are very welcome.
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks

Return to “International Grammar”