Facebook sharing bonus

Some grammar rules (and embarrassing mistakes!) transcend the uniqueness of different regions and style guides. This new International Grammar section by OnlineBookClub.org ultimately identifies those rules thus providing a simple, flexible rule-set, respecting the differences between regions and style guides. You can feel free to ask general questions about spelling and grammar. You can also provide example sentences for other members to proofread and inform you of any grammar mistakes.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Alissa Nesson
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-nesson.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Facebook sharing bonus

Post by Alissa Nesson »

Do any of my fellow reviewers here know how to get those Facebook sharing bonus points? I’ve been asking support people for days and they just don’t seem to understand it themselves so I’m at a loss here. If you have gotten this bonus, would you be kind enough to tell me exactly how you got it? I’ve been getting some conflicting information and nothing I try gets me there. Thank you so very very much, and apologies for this not being a grammar question. There’s no longer a support forum for reviewers. Thanks!
“Our lives become the stories that we weave.”
- Once On This Island

Return to “International Grammar”