Does music make you feel stronger?

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
wedwilson
Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 38
fav_author_id: 2460
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 37%

Post by wedwilson »

Charmaine Mahlangu
Favorite Book: Defining a free man from a black stream
Currently Reading: The Monster of Florence
Bookshelf Size: 38
2024 Reading Goal: 500
2024 Goal Completion: 6%

Post by Charmaine Mahlangu »

Music for me is healing. It is a gentle firm of healing and one particular object thst soeaks directly to the soul. It challenges it and repairs its wound. Brings back memories whether good or bad but because of the harmony and melody, time has healed all your experiences just in music. It's healing.
Bradley Twesten
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-twesten.html
Latest Review: Truth and Evil by G. Edward Martin

Post by Bradley Twesten »

For those who played an instrument in grade school, you might remember solo & ensemble. My daughter just participated as a solo entry over the weekend. Does music make you stronger? You bet. She was a crying, anxious wreck before her performance. Once she practiced with the pianist and did her solo, what a stronger kid coming out the other side. (Yes. She did get a medal :) )
Atikuba Ibrahim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Atikuba Ibrahim »

Music contains so much power which in turn can get you through tough times in life, music means a whole lot to me,it's something that instantly lifts my moody self at all times and help free up my mind.

Return to “Poetry & Music”