Justin bieber love him or hate him?

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
brown_gal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Re: Justin bieber love him or hate him?

Post by brown_gal »

I don't have any strong opinion about him or any other actors, singers, or celebrities, because I don't know them personally to have an opinion about them as a person. I only have an opinion on the content they put out.

No love or hate, but I respect Justin for all the success he has achieved from such a young age. And I also love his songs. You can't deny it; the man is talented.
Alexandra1234
Currently Reading: The Cult Next Door
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexandra1234.html
Latest Review: Devil in False Colors by Jack Winnick

Post by Alexandra1234 »

I dislike him (hate is too much), not because of his work but because of the way he treats others. He has some good songs, although I believe most of his music is below average.
'' A book is a dream you hold in your hand.'' - Neil Gaiman
Honest-reviewer
Currently Reading: The Lost Symbol
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-honest-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Sip Lake by joseph basara

Post by Honest-reviewer »

There was a time when I used to like him. I don’t know why but these days I’m not liking him as much as I did before. This doesn’t mean I hate him though!😅
Wildflowertheorist
Currently Reading: Rise of the Savior
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wildflowertheorist.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Wildflowertheorist »

I cant say whether i like him or hate him. i just hate the fact that he grew up and isn't the caring person he used to be. We loved him during our schooldays because his music was refreshing and young and we as fans connected to those emotions. But then he changed and his music didn't resonate with us anymore and that hurt. Fans and their stars share this bond and it feels as if Justin grew out of that bond,unfortunately we didn't and so we still cant believe he isn't the same Justin anymore.
Mariebooklover
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Mariebooklover »

I think that nobody should be hate we have to be good persons because you never know the reason that made him to act like that we all have strugless sometimes so be kind to each other I am not a fan of justin bieber, but he is a human being too so we can not be that rude to him without knowing the reason or all the problems, and life that he has we can believe that he has a perfecto life but not, just because he,s a singer you can not take his personal life and judge him
cookiedough
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cookiedough.html
Latest Review: Dying Well by Susan Ducharme Hoben
fav_author_id: 1778

Post by cookiedough »

I liked the younger version of Justin, back in 2009. He was charming and polite. As he grew up, he went down the wrong path and made a lot of bad decisions. His music now is cringe-worthy, especially his latest single. I'm not a fan of him anymore but he can sing. The way he admitted to abusing women rubbed me the wrong way and society lets him get away with a lot of hurt he's caused others simply for being a celebrity.
yapashley
Currently Reading: Crown of Crimson (The Afterlight Chronicles Book 1)
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yapashley.html
Latest Review: Oblivion Threshold by J.R. Mabry and B.J. West

Post by yapashley »

His songs are actually pretty decent! Although there are a lot of scandals circulating him, his songs are really good.
White Dragon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by White Dragon »

I initially liked his song baby. Then my friends happened to hear about it. Since then, I just stay away from his songs. I wasn't much of a fan either, really. So he is simply on the "people to ignore" list.

Just like you don't tell your friends that once upon a time... You liked Hannah Montana, Selena Gomez or Demi Lovato. Lol. When someone talks about them, I'm like, "Ohh, They still exist? So have you heard that new song from that xyz fellow?"
jkjumaklein
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by jkjumaklein »

I really like him becouse of his voice . When i listen to his songs my minds goes straightly
yapashley
Currently Reading: Crown of Crimson (The Afterlight Chronicles Book 1)
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yapashley.html
Latest Review: Oblivion Threshold by J.R. Mabry and B.J. West

Post by yapashley »

I'm neutral when it comes to Justin Beiber. I don't love him but I don't hate him as well. His music is actually really good.
Sweetie_banana
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 9500">Lost in the reflecting pool</a>
Currently Reading: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Sweetie_banana »

I love who he is of late and the music he sings. He gets better as time goes by. I love harvitual so much. His recent music is so dope.
Divergent fire
Favorite Book: The Hand Bringer
Currently Reading: Happy Healing
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-divergent-fire.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz
Reading Device: Mobile

Post by Divergent fire »

It's not him I love..i love his songs..mind blowing.
Wy_Bertram
Favorite Book: 1984
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 121
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wy-bertram.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Wy_Bertram »

Didn't care for him at some point, enjoyed his songs later on, don't care for him now.
Eunice Geres
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 145
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eunice-geres.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eunice Geres »

I used to be a big fan. But ever since he bullied Taylor Swift, I had enough. I loved his music before when he had pretty melodies and cool lyrics. But now, it sounds pretty monotone with crappy lyrics. I wish he would go back to making music where the verses and chorus doesn't sound the same.
V-20
Favorite Book: Adrift
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-v-20.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by V-20 »

ONE TIME! First ever song of Justin that made me like him. Yep, he had his tough times but hey don't hate the guy. Always try to spread love ❤️
Stay safe! Sending hugs
x Val

Return to “Poetry & Music”