Favorite types of Music

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
ELSETH MAEVE
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elseth-maeve.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Re: Favorite types of Music

Post by ELSETH MAEVE »

It is true teens love pop and so do I. Artists such as Katy Pery, Justin Bieber, Serena Gomez, Taylor Swift... make it to my shortlist. But I also love other genres such as RnB, Band, Jazz, Oldies, Reggae and so on. For example, Baby Face, Bob Marley, Westlife, UB40 and so on. That is because there is always that song that catches your eye; then, you are bound to say that they did that song justice.
Antonio Mulima
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Antonio Mulima »

Hi guys.
Iam um love with you favorite kind music.
As the way i see, someone can better discuss about that kind of music wich Henrique likes. So, expressingmy music side favourite, who may discuss with me about hip-hop rap underground, classic boombap, old-school , bounce, trapop.
I love this kind of music that I owe my time to work on it. I am not famous, I like fomous rapper however I like more than fame, love their way to whrite and streaming.
Lacompan
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Lacompan »

I like rock, r&b and pop.
Veronichia A
Currently Reading:

Post by Veronichia A »

I honestly feel like music plays a big part when it comes to our emotion's, that's why my favorited type of music must be soul, rap, R&B and pop. One must be able to feel and understand the emotion of one song in order to love it.
Antonio Mulima

Post by Antonio Mulima »

when you speak your favorite style of music, you invade the privacy of the spirit's desires once the music is penetrating.
but the common summary is Jazz, Blues, classical music for those who love a smooth sound.
however young people love an afro style, a deep house to lose - sleep on a moonlit night.
HIPHOP and RNB is exceptional as these songs are commercially international.
Maria Ferreira Silva
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maria-ferreira-silva.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Maria Ferreira Silva »

I like almost every genre of music.
Rose Tamuno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-tamuno.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Rose Tamuno »

TimeKeeperApprentice wrote: 09 Apr 2012, 15:57 What types of music do you like?
Pop
Country
Classic
Rock
Jazz
Rap even? :3
Etc.
Let me tell you what kids are into these days, POP. They love mostly Teen Singers/Bands, Young Adult Singers/Bands these days(Like Maroon 5,Flo Rida,Justin Bieber, One Direction, Selena Gomez, Blah blah blah). To be honest I don't know anyone who listens to Classic (Like Beethoven or Mozart) that doesn't mean there aren't any who do. Since I'm 12 you can guess what I like Pop and Teen Singers, Teen Bands, and Young Adults(Like Katy Perry, etc) That also doesn't mean I don't like the oldies. I like the Beatles who are probably my favorite oldies band. So what are you in?
Pop is always my special poison. I do not know if pop is different from hip-hop though, I have always wondered. Anyeways, Pop is my favorite genre of music of music.
lily-789
Currently Reading: The Diamond Eye
Bookshelf Size: 76

Post by lily-789 »

R&B, Gospel, Praise and Worship, Jazz, Instrumental, Reggae, Calypso, Soca, Easy Listening, Pop, Classical, some Hip-Hop,
Anthony_Hunter

Post by Anthony_Hunter »

Ole Skool Funk, Soul, and R&B accounts for 65% of my music consumption; while Classic Rock claims another 30%;
...the remaining 5% includes reggae and a mixture of other genres.
Catherine Lebogang Kelapile
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Catherine Lebogang Kelapile »

I am into hip hop and rnb, also country music
Samuel Onowhakpor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-onowhakpor.html
Latest Review: Seeker: A Sea Odyssey by Rita Pomade

Post by Samuel Onowhakpor »

Pop should be it.
Jakub Bystrowski
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jakub-bystrowski.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Jakub Bystrowski »

My favorite type of music is r n b and pop. I enjoy Rihanna and Adele. Theri music relates to me dearly.
Jakub Bystrowski
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jakub-bystrowski.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Jakub Bystrowski »

My favorite type of music is r n b and pop. I enjoy Rihanna and Adele. Theri music relates to me dearly.
Midnight-mid
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-midnight-mid.html
Latest Review: 4th & Long: by Garrett M Stapleton

Post by Midnight-mid »

I'm definitely a Pop person. But I just listen to anything, from classic to jazz, I even listen to rap sometimes. So I'm everywhere I guess 😅
Bella Steraling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bella-steraling.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Bella Steraling »

TimeKeeperApprentice wrote: 09 Apr 2012, 15:57 What types of music do you like?
Pop
Country
Classic
Rock
Jazz
Rap even? :3
Etc.
Let me tell you what kids are into these days, POP. They love mostly Teen Singers/Bands, Young Adult Singers/Bands these days(Like Maroon 5,Flo Rida,Justin Bieber, One Direction, Selena Gomez, Blah blah blah). To be honest I don't know anyone who listens to Classic (Like Beethoven or Mozart) that doesn't mean there aren't any who do. Since I'm 12 you can guess what I like Pop and Teen Singers, Teen Bands, and Young Adults(Like Katy Perry, etc) That also doesn't mean I don't like the oldies. I like the Beatles who are probably my favorite oldies band. So what are you in?
Classic, country, and pop are my three favorite. I grew up listening to country music, so I had no choice but to like it. Classical music helps me think, that is why I love it. I do not like Rap at all.

Return to “Poetry & Music”