Bruno Mars or Adelle?

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
Mia_Edwards
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mia-edwards.html
Latest Review: Love and Resistance by Marie J. Mond

Re: Bruno Mars or Adelle?

Post by Mia_Edwards »

Bruno Mars all day. So many different vibes that will come about.
Muhammad Haikal Birton
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muhammad-haikal-birton.html
Latest Review: Anti-Black Prejudice In America by Anders Eklof

Post by Muhammad Haikal Birton »

I personally enjoy listening to both Bruno Mars and Adele, but if I had to choose to attend the concert of one of them, I would choose Adele.
Ambar Gill
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Throne of Vengeance
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ambar-gill.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 58%

Post by Ambar Gill »

Both. They’re both amazing artists and have different vibes so they’re perfect for different and a variety of occasions. I love Adele’s soulful voice is addicting and Bruno Mars’ upbeat music never fails to put me in a good mood. So I can’t choose :eusa-think:
Ambar Gill :angelic-flying:
wedwilson
Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 38
fav_author_id: 2460
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 37%

Post by wedwilson »

Adelle is my favorite
Charmaine Mahlangu
Favorite Book: Defining a free man from a black stream
Currently Reading: Sex and the Sixty Something Guy
Bookshelf Size: 58
2024 Reading Goal: 500
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by Charmaine Mahlangu »

Definitely Bruno Mars! I just can't stop thinking about which of his songs I would have to scream out loud to in a concert. I'm talking about grenade, It will rain and billionaire 😀. Exquisite!
Rita Tom
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rita-tom.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Rita Tom »

Tonze wrote: 14 Aug 2020, 10:57 Who is your favorite musician between those two if you have to choose to attend the concert of one of them?
Me I will choose Bruno Mars!
I really do not understand why you're even comparing them because they are both really awesome artist and they both sing very different songs. Mars is that guy that I never really knew could sing well until I actually had him saying at this was years ago. Adele has always been a voice that I had without even knowing the name or put in the face to the song.
Rita Tom
Currently Reading:

Post by Rita Tom »

Muhammad Haikal Birton wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 19:16 I personally enjoy listening to both Bruno Mars and Adele, but if I had to choose to attend the concert of one of them, I would choose Adele.
I think I agree with you. Mostly because of the fact that I really do not know that many of Bruno Mars's songs. And I don't really go out of my way to look for his songs. But adele has managed to bamboozle all of us whether we like it or not we must listen to her songs.
Rita Tom
Currently Reading:

Post by Rita Tom »

Ambar Gill wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 19:33 Both. They’re both amazing artists and have different vibes so they’re perfect for different and a variety of occasions. I love Adele’s soulful voice is addicting and Bruno Mars’ upbeat music never fails to put me in a good mood. So I can’t choose :eusa-think:
This is what I said earlier. They are both very different artist with two different kinds of music. So I read not understand why they are putting them against each other there in a class all by themselves. I cannot even compare because despite being good they both dominate their respective field.
Rita Tom
Currently Reading:

Post by Rita Tom »

_Joy wrote: 13 Feb 2021, 01:36 I love both musicians and I'll be turn if I have to choose between the two to attend to their concert.But if I do have to choose,then it'll be Bruno Mars.
I honestly never knew anyone would choose a Bruno mars concert over an Adele concert. But they are both good musicians. So anyone that rocks your boat.
Rita Tom
Currently Reading:

Post by Rita Tom »

Mtibza eM wrote: 03 Mar 2021, 11:40 Bruno Mars because he has so much happy and spirit lifting songs, unlike Adele whose music is sad and depressing.
Not all of Adele's music is sad an depressing. Okay, I don't know that for a fact, but I want to believe she has some happy songs. But what you said is super funny even though it might be true.
Rita Tom
Currently Reading:

Post by Rita Tom »

Nichole Kurns wrote: 24 Feb 2021, 19:30 Bruno Mars would be my choice. I believe his concert would be entertaining and high energy.
I can image that people would be crying tears and blood at an Adele concert. That is just both funny and sad to imagine. But you are correct, the vibe at a Bruno Mars concern will definitely be lively to an extent. He has his fair share of sad songs though.
Rita Tom
Currently Reading:

Post by Rita Tom »

kimoy13 wrote: 29 Sep 2020, 16:26 Would it be bad to say Bruno Mars and Adelle combined? lol

They both write such sad or heavy love songs. :shock: I can only imagine what a collaboration from them would sound like.

Honestly, they both have their strengths so I cannot choose one over the other. I just enjoy them both but!! in small portions :?
Oh yes. I agree with you. I would personally love to see a Bruno mars and Adele combo. I wonder what that song will sound like. They both have their strengths I agree. Adele sings sad songs and she is damn good at it. I love them both
Rita Tom
Currently Reading:

Post by Rita Tom »

Grace McHardy wrote: 22 Jun 2021, 00:59 Adele is a cult classic. Her voice is just amazing.
Oh my god. You are literally the hundredth person to say that Adele is a cult classic. I don't know if I will refer to her as that, but she has an amazing voice and a god-level ability to maintain notes. She is the definition of a great singer.
Rita Tom
Currently Reading:

Post by Rita Tom »

Ciska C wrote: 12 Sep 2021, 01:42 In terms of enjoyment - Bruno, but sheer talent - Adele.

I probably won’t be able to sit through an entire Adele concert, but will be dancing all the way through Bruno’s!
I will definitely sit through an entire Adele concert because I know almost all her songs word for word. And I love them all. The vibe may be low, but the experience will be epic. Bruno mars is very good though. Love him too.
Rita Tom
Currently Reading:

Post by Rita Tom »

Brunette2 wrote: 10 Jun 2022, 06:52 Bruno Mars for is better than Adele
Bro/sis please don't do this. It will not end well, for you. No matter what you say, never say Bruno mars is better than Adele. I don't want to say that Adele is better because I respect both artists a lot. But you cannot deny the fact that Adele is literally a god in human flesh as far as music is concerned.

Return to “Poetry & Music”