Listening to the same song repeatedly

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
Olusegun Gideon Alugbin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olusegun-gideon-alugbin.html
Latest Review: A Place Under the Sun by Luis Urtueta
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 6%

Re: Listening to the same song repeatedly

Post by Olusegun Gideon Alugbin »

To every action there must be a reason for it. So to listen to a song repeatedly, to me is to get the message, lyrics and meaning of the song. Some times if I want to score songs I have to listen to it repeatedly to get the progression and patterns. So everybody has a reason for listening to a song repeatedly. It depends on how the song appeal to you and the liking you have developed for the song. For a music person like me, listening to the same song repeatedly is not strange. I do it often for several purposes
Aroona Kashif
Favorite Author: Ana Huang
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 106
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aroona-kashif.html
Latest Review: The Very Hungry Beagles Guide to Poop by M. Jackson, Lucky, Mr. Beckham, Peanut
fav_author_id: 32219

Post by Aroona Kashif »

i used to listen to a favourite song repeatedly but it eventually just made me despise the song 😭
now i try and have some restraint and listen to other songs too so i don’t grow tired of a good song too fast!
all’s fair in love and poetry

Return to “Poetry & Music”