BECAUSE IT'S FRIDAY

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
Gianlubodai
Favorite Author: Heather Matousch
Currently Reading: Passenger contact for hysterical subconscious
Bookshelf Size: 5
fav_author_id: 219317

BECAUSE IT'S FRIDAY

Post by Gianlubodai »

Answers come when you don't expect them. And a ray of light can disappear behind the shadow of an ominous cloud. So precarious, the context in which one faces the world. A moment, an honorable result, a terrible confusion in the mind, an enemy flame looking slyly at you. You have shed tears and hopes. Maybe, something wrong inside your heart. It's time to make amends and realize how much strength it takes in harmonizing a solfeggio. And how little it takes to hear the right note slip into the air.
This poem is dedicated to those who are able to stay balanced in a sometimes bizarre world. Now, you will say what does Friday have to do with it? Maybe it doesn't, but it's a watershed between the life you have been living in a forced way and the light toward a new future. Happy reading to all. If you like it, check out my book review, a hysterical encounter doesn't always come randomly and maybe it helps you live better. HAPPY READING TO YOU, poetic heart, Gianlubodai
👉the poem "LIGHTS & STORMS & MORE" :
Answers come when you don't expect them. And a ray of light can disappear behind the shadow of an ominous cloud. So precarious, the context in which one faces the world. A moment, an honorable result, a terrible confusion in the mind, an enemy flame looking slyly at you. You have shed tears and hopes. But maybe something wrong inside your heart. It's time to make amends and realize how much strength it takes in harmonizing a solfeggio. And how little it takes to hear the right note slip into the air. This poem is dedicated to those who are able to stay balanced in a sometimes bizarre world. Now, you will say what does Friday have to do with it? Maybe it doesn't, but it's a watershed between the life you have been living in a forced way and the light toward a new future. Happy reading to all. If you like it, check out my book review, a hysterical encounter doesn't always come randomly and maybe it helps you live better.
Okewunmi Pelumi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okewunmi-pelumi.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Okewunmi Pelumi »

Wow, this is so unique. It's indeed captivating.
Okewunmi Pelumi
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

You wrote well, I enjoyed reading it
Okewunmi Pelumi
Currently Reading:

I first thought it was a kind of self help write up, because it looks like a poem and self help. Well, that's expertise. Good job.
Okewunmi Pelumi
Currently Reading:

The answer that comes suddenly wben one didn't expect it, is it better to be used or the one you've spent time on or researched? I just noted that first line and I pondered on it.
Ika Apro
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ika-apro.html
Latest Review: The Blandford Fly by D.N. Moore

Post by Ika Apro »

The poem is intiriguing. It seems to hold a lot of emotions.
Bron Bakers
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bron-bakers.html
Latest Review: Samadhi Consciousness by Cice Rivera

Post by Bron Bakers »

This poem is very great. I congratulate you as you are destined for the top.
Hella Layot
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hella-layot.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by Hella Layot »

"Friday vibes in the air! Time to unwind, embrace the weekend spirit, and let the joyous rhythm of Friday carry us into relaxation and fun."
Great poem btw
Gianlubodai
Favorite Author: Heather Matousch
Currently Reading: Passenger contact for hysterical subconscious
Bookshelf Size: 5
fav_author_id: 219317

Post by Gianlubodai »

Great emotions reading opinion about my poem, thanks a lot, remember you gave to take on Amazon ebook/book my urban poetry work PASSENGER CONTACT FOR HYSTERICAL SUBCONSCIOUS
Silvia Sianto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Silvia Sianto »

The poem is intiriguing. It seems to hold a lot of emotions.

Return to “Poetry & Music”