Official Interview: Ken Rusk

This forum features interviews with authors.

Hosted by kandscreeley.

Moderator: Special Discussion Leaders

Preshira
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Interview: Ken Rusk

Post by Preshira »

Omg... This book is very worth reading.
Besides it's the best have read so far this year. The lovely part is that it sounded like a dialogue
The content of the book and the book is a must read to undergraduates.
It's really a challenge to undergraduates. And the best for graduates who look down on those who weren't able to finish up their college education...
It's high time we turn entrepreneurs rather than waiting to be a graduate in other to get a white collar jobs though going to college isn't bad
Stellah Chege
Currently Reading: Black Hat/White Hat: A tale of Good is Evil
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stellah-chege.html
Latest Review: Addressing Systemic Discrimination by Reframing the Problem by Dr. Frank L. Douglas

Post by Stellah Chege »

I do have a crystal clear picture of what I want my life to look like. I am thankful that I am on the way to achievement of the destiny. I think this is a brilliant starting point of writing a book, by helping people get to where they should get to.
Jen Nghishitende
Currently Reading: Exploring Wine Regions – Bordeaux France
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jen-nghishitende.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Jen Nghishitende »

I like how you say the writing part was the easiest for you. That is the dreaded part for many!
Candy tutu
Currently Reading: Behind the Cabin Door
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-candy-tutu.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Candy tutu »

Interesting interview and informative. Am inspired by the authors passion to help others especially the young. An entrepreneur myself I believe this book is for me and I will be reading it soon.
His an awesome God !!! :coffee1-smiley:
Dcquan5
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven

Post by Dcquan5 »

Very interesting
Endalkachew Getachew
Currently Reading:

Post by Endalkachew Getachew »

I found this interview very much interesting.
Margaret Adekoya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Margaret Adekoya »

The book is very insightful and tends to help in rethinking about ones life and to plan
Margaret Adekoya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Margaret Adekoya »

It's really an eye opener, it's help to think positively about life, Ken rusk is a really great writer. I recommend the book for a business or self oriented person, and wiill definitely recommend it for my friends
Jessica Harvey 1
Currently Reading: Pretty Lies
Bookshelf Size: 252

Post by Jessica Harvey 1 »

Loved this interview and hope to see more like this with other authors in the future. Getting insight into what motivated the author and seeing their passion makes me want to read their book more. I have been on a journey for about a year to do exactly what this author writes about. I want to work to live not to just survive. I will absolutely be reading this book.
Monell Williams-JnoBaptiste
Favorite Book: The Dream Keepers
Currently Reading: Start Late, Finish Happy
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monell-williams-jnobaptiste.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Monell Williams-JnoBaptiste »

Quite an interesting interview. The author is definitely self-assured. You can tell from his responses. A necessary trait for the writers of self-help books; if you don't believe in your own philosophies, how can you sell it to others in full effect LOL. I look forward to the read since it is one of the few that does not berate white collar jobs but has practical tips to navigate the world of the 9-5, whether it be as an employee, business owner or an employer. I am one who firmly believes that the can and should never be a shortage of self help books. Thank you Ken Rusk for inspiring the world through your work!
Super Teach

Post by Super Teach »

I think this book is appropriate for everyone but especially entrepreneurs in this present time.
Rosemary Owolabi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-owolabi.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Rosemary Owolabi »

Well done, Sarah, for featuring Ken Rusk for this interview. I am sure "Blue Collar Cash" will be a winning book for readers. It is a noble thing to want to help other people become better versions of themselves. He gave many useful suggestions to readers to change how they look at life; they should work to live, not live to work. I think this book is going to be fantastic for working class people. This book will be a good contribution to humanity to improve people's lives and change their wrong perception of how they view life. It is interesting to note that what makes him angry is drama. It feels like a wonderful interview. Thank you.
If you are having a bad day, let people see that you are having a good day...Spread good vibes, people are going through a lot already. :tiphat:
Theylovvevictor

Post by Theylovvevictor »

I wasn’t expecting to be seduced by words from from the mind but I enjoyed ken rusk’s well thought answers
Willard Damn
Favorite Book: Endeavor’s Run
Currently Reading: Brooke's Bad Luck
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Willard Damn »

Sounds like a great book and interesting too.Thank you for the review.
Agaba Witness
Currently Reading: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agaba-witness.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Agaba Witness »

This book is highly recommendable specially in this century. Competition and diversity in market are surmounting our past. I hope this book is a good one for entrepreneurs and those seeking survival tactics in this era.

Return to “Author Interviews”