Official Interview: Dr. Andrew Rynne

This forum features interviews with authors.

Hosted by kandscreeley.

Moderator: Special Discussion Leaders

Sofia Cueva
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Interview: Dr. Andrew Rynne

Post by Sofia Cueva »

I have some fun and it made me think deeper while reading your book!
davidwarner007

Post by davidwarner007 »

davidwarner007 wrote: 09 May 2023, 10:56 Great! Let's get started with the interview.

Dr. Andrew Rynne, can you please introduce yourself and tell us about your background and experience in the medical field?
Also, what inspired you to become a doctor and how has your journey been so far?
joffdavid

Post by joffdavid »

I can provide information about Dr. Andrew Rynne if that is what you are looking for. Dr. Andrew Rynne is a retired Irish general practitioner and medical writer who practiced medicine for over 35 years. He was one of the first doctors in Ireland to provide vasectomy services, and he also provided abortion services for women in need. He has been a vocal advocate GAMES for patient rights and access to healthcare, and has written extensively on various health-related topics. He maintains an active blog where he writes about medical issues, healthcare policy, and medical education.........
Omid Shirazi

Post by Omid Shirazi »

This book is amazing.
Shahoo

Post by Shahoo »

I'm interested in reading your book. I love it.
Stephen Sartain

Post by Stephen Sartain »

Crikey, evil in the form of good, the humble reverend being evil incarnate in disguise, its simply horrible and shocking to think about. I have not read your book, I have no interest as it is simply beyond the grasp of my innocent mind, as a person who believes on the inherent goodness of man I just cannot grasp someone that evil and would have nightmares from simply reading about such evil and depravity.
Aryan Acharya

Post by Aryan Acharya »

Dr. Andrew Rynne's amazing career in healthcare is explored in "Official Interview: Dr. Andrew Rynne" in a clear and interesting manner. The book provides insightful information about the medical field while addressing important concerns and displaying Dr. Rynne's commitment to patient care through a conversational tone and personal experiences. A must-read for healthcare sector enthusiasts and medical professionals alike.
joffdavid

Post by joffdavid »

joffdavid wrote: 12 May 2023, 06:45 I can provide information about Dr. Andrew Rynne if that is what you are looking for. Dr. Andrew Rynne is a retired Irish general practitioner and medical writer who practiced medicine for over 35 years. He was one of the first doctors in Ireland to provide vasectomy services, and he also provided abortion services for women in need. He has been a vocal advocate GAMES for patient rights and access to healthcare, and has written extensively on various health-related topics. He maintains an active blog where he writes about medical issues, healthcare policy, and medical education.........
davidwarner007

Post by davidwarner007 »

davidwarner007 wrote: 09 May 2023, 10:56 Great! Let's get started with the interview.

Dr. Andrew Rynne, can you please introduce yourself and tell us about your background and experience in the medical field?

Also, what inspired you to become a doctor https://www.thehairtreatments.com/ and how has your journey been so far?

Return to “Author Interviews”