Official Interview: Dr. Colleen Huber

This forum features interviews with authors.

Hosted by kandscreeley.

Moderator: Special Discussion Leaders

kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: Pearl in the Sand
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Official Interview: Dr. Colleen Huber

Post by kandscreeley »

Today's Chat with Sarah features Dr. Colleen Huber author of Neither Safe Nor Effective book of the month in May 2024.

View Kindle edition on Amazon

View on OBC Bookshelves

View book of the month discussion

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************
1. Tell us a bit about your background.

Regarding my background, after 16 years of practicing medicine full time, I am now on sabbatical while attending to clinic management, and writing books and articles. My clinic in Tempe, Arizona focuses on cancer patients, working on issues of both treatments and prevention. Other healthcare providers now see all the patients.

2. Let's discuss your book Neither Safe Nor Effective. Why did you decide to write about the COVID vaccine?

I wrote the earliest comprehensive warning about the already established, but very little understood, hazards of the COVID vaccines. That has been published here since Feb 21, 2021. https://www.primarydoctor.org/covidvaccine

But 2 days before that was published, I was banned from the old Twitter, which was the only social media I used, because I had tweeted that I had nearly completed listing these references to the medical literature showing the hazards of the mRNA vaccines especially. So basically, nobody saw my warning about the COVID vaccines. And this was a bit of a problem because the world was just then embarking on a mild mass-poisoning event, that was relatively mild in effect - at least compared to a real poisoning event, such as with Jim Jones in Guyana - but this 2021 vaccine craze was just unprecedented in its scale and in its effect on multiple bodily organs (which Pfizer had known since November 2020, but that's a long detour, which I cover in the book.)

So then I did several podcasts with journalists who were aware of what was going on, the early influencers, but their/our reach was too small to yet have much impact. So vaccine mania crested and then peaked that spring of 2021. That's when I knew I'd have to write a book about this, and that the research I cited would have to be the best quality of the very abundant warning signs - which by the way were all over the medical literature if you dug deeply into it, which I did for over two years.

3. How is the COVID vaccine different from other vaccines?

The COVID vaccines were quite different than prior vaccines. At least the Pfizer and Moderna injections were based on a brand new technology, the mRNA platform, which had shown concerning effects in the past. To protect the mRNA molecule from breaking down in the body before peak uptake in the tissues, it was enveloped in cationic lipids, which are positively charged fats. The trouble with these fats is that they had damaging effects on mitochondria, cell membranes, lungs and liver, as seen in prior animal studies. This was known for many years already. Then, besides that, the mRNA programming was a complete wild card, integrating into the genome - which they assured us wouldn't happen but had already been seen to happen. Researchers from Harvard & MIT had already shown it happening. Plus, it was more toxic than earlier mRNA experiments, because they used pseudouracil rather than uracil. This disabled the body's defenses against the toxin. Those are only 3 of many problems with the mRNA COVID vaccines. And then, even with all those red flags, this was the most widely disseminated medication the world has ever seen. The push around the world was enormous and as I say unprecedented. There are claims that 5 billion people took the shot at least once.

4. How much research went into the book?

I cite over 700 studies in the 2nd edition of the book. Over two years of research went into it. And when I say 700 studies, I'm not including one-off anecdotal reports of say, person gets shot and then gets sick - and there are now thousands of those reports in the published medical literature - but rather, I'm looking for the bigger studies, involving more affected people, with a view toward looking at common symptoms, and common experiences, so we can discern a mechanism, or a cause for exactly how is this substance having this impact on the body.

5. What was the most challenging part of writing this book?

The most challenging part is reading all the fine print in all those studies, not just the abstracts, and here's why. Most medical research is funded directly and indirectly by the pharmaceutical industry. In order to keep their funding going, there is a need to stay within the guidelines, the dictated parameters, and to keep coloring inside the lines, so to speak. So the title and the abstract would often seem to praise vaccines, while the data shown in the fine print deep inside each of these papers very often contradict the title of the same paper, and very often show the dangers of the vaccines. So you have to read each one carefully, and then point out the actual results to the reader, often with screenshots and certainly with the citation to the paper as well as its sources.

6. The COVID vaccines are a touchy subject. Has there been any push back regarding the book?

Those of us who have criticized the vaccines are mostly ignored or censored and de-platformed from most social media.

7. Why do you think people should read your book?

Read this book before you or a loved one take even one more vaccine of any type. It will take you on a path from the fork in the road that you will never regret, and it will lead to a far more informed decision before the next injection. You need to know what's in vaccines, how they travel in your body after being injected, and the organs most often affected, as well as what your very complex immune system does with that liquid.

8. What's next for you?

There will be a 3rd edition of more than 1,000 studies cited. I'm almost at that number now with the new material I've gathered, and there is an enormous amounts of new data coming out every month, but still buried in the medical literature, further buried in obscure language.

I like to end with lighter questions.

9. What do you do when you aren't writing?

When I'm not writing, I'm tending to my clinic and my family, sometimes in that order.

10. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

As far as schedule, I can do either, and tend to follow family schedule.

11. What historical figure would you like to meet?

I would have liked to talk to any of the founding fathers. They were brilliant and courageous.

12. Is there a particular philosophy or mantra that guides your life decisions?

Yes. Don't poison yourself, at least until you have all the facts about the poison. Remember that the name "vaccine" does not stop a poison from injuring you.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
RAJ KUMAR PAL
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by RAJ KUMAR PAL »

In the updated version of "Neither Safe Nor Effective," the writers explore the intricacies of contemporary safety regulations and efficacy assessments. This book challenges readers to critically examine the status quo in a variety of fields by providing a critical analysis of widely accepted conventions.
A notable aspect of the book is its extensive examination of safety and efficacy in several industries, ranging from technology to healthcare, and beyond. The writers provide readers with a comprehensive grasp of the topics at hand by putting out strong arguments that are supported by case studies, research, and professional opinions.
The updated material in this version, which addresses fresh problems and developments in the industry, sets it apart. The authors do not shy away from controversial topics because they want readers to engage in critical thinking and intelligent discourse. Whether you are a concerned citizen or a professional in a related field, this book provides valuable information that can spark meaningful discussions and encourage positive change.
All things considered, "Neither Safe Nor Effective" (2nd Edition) is a thought-provoking book that questions received wisdom and advances a more thorough comprehension of safety and efficacy in the modern world. For anyone looking to examine these important ideas from a different angle, it's a must-read.
Joo_ji
Currently Reading: Kafka On The Shore
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Joo_ji »

As a tireless observer of the happenings in the world around me, both at that time, before, and now, I must say that it is important for people to have all the information at all times. I know sometimes we think we are protecting others by concealing crucial data (the government from the citizenry, parents from children, the milliary bosses from the common soldier, organisations from their members, etcetera), but we almost always cause irreparable harm in the long run, when people feel betrayed because they trusted. When people have all the data, most persons are able to make informed decisions about their own lives. Not providing access to all the data does not always abate the fear. Sometimes, it leads to a worse form of that fear, often on the back of conspiracy theories, when people do not have all the information and no longer know what to believe, and end up believing whatever they might believe. It is also important to the recovery process for a patient to have faith in the medication being administered. But as Dr. Colleen figured out, not everyone thinks this way, and certainly not the modern protégés (politicians) of the classic frame of thought which maintains that, withholding information is critical to the survival and enforcement of power dynamics.
Tomi Ahmed
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: Catch a Falling Star by Keith Julius
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 34%

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

The author’s background in medicine and their current focus on clinic management and writing are fascinating. It's intriguing how their experience led them to write "Neither Safe Nor Effective," especially considering the unique challenges posed by the COVID vaccines. The extensive research she has conducted is evident, with over 700 studies cited in the second edition alone. It's clear that she has delved deeply into the subject matter, navigating through the nuances of medical literature to provide readers with a comprehensive understanding.

The complexities Dr. Huber highlights regarding the COVID vaccines, particularly the mRNA platform, shed light on important considerations often overlooked. Her dedication to examining both the praises and pitfalls of vaccines underscores the importance of informed decision-making. It's unfortunate that voices critical of vaccines face censorship and pushback, yet Dr. Huber’s commitment to providing valuable insights remains unwavering.

Dr. Huber’s book serves as a crucial resource for readers seeking to navigate the intricate landscape of vaccine research. Her advice to approach vaccination decisions with caution and understanding resonates deeply. One can appreciate her candidness in addressing the challenges she encountered while writing, as well as her future for an expanded edition.
On a lighter note, it's interesting to learn about her daily schedule and her historical figure of interest. Her philosophy of seeking all the facts before making decisions is both practical and profound.
PS101
Currently Reading: The Psychology of Money
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ps101.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Post by PS101 »

Banning scientists and doctors from social media platforms for talking about their research is still happening in current times...
Glad the author published the book and made the information more accessible to the public so that his findings can be studied and tested by those in the medical field around the world.

Return to “Author Interviews”