I must have laughed and cried a thousand times... -- Message from Gary Robinson

This forum features articles, guest posts and advice columns written by authors.

Hosted by October Member of the Month, bookowlie.

Moderators: bookowlie, Special Discussion Leaders

Sassyblue7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reading Device: phone

Re: I must have laughed and cried a thousand times... -- Message from Gary Robinson

Post by Sassyblue7 »

Thank you Gary Robinson for sharing your back ground of your book, I enjoyed your book I loved the band the chorus boys also the tough Duke that has compassion for the people in the circus thank you for letting me read your book
Christine K
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Christine K »

Dear Gary

It is a very interesting journey you describe up there. I can't wait to start reading.

Your description of the addiction struggles and ensuing friendships is captivating and inspires a soul searching drive within me towards a wider understanding of the world otherwise disregarded.

Am looking forward to experiencing the transformations mentioned and the successful ending.

Thank you for the preview.
narango73

Post by narango73 »

:D this seems like a very good read I’m looking forward to reading this
brysy17
Currently Reading:

Post by brysy17 »

Hello Gary, your book would be my very first book to read and give my reviews. I have a feeling of making a right decision because the epilogue looks interesting. Might be a good read. Thanks for this opportunity.
Mouthyk45
Currently Reading:

Post by Mouthyk45 »

Thank you for your letter. I am realky enjoying the book. I do see the character as i am reading and it's so exciting to continue to read.
Jagbabe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jagbabe.html
Latest Review: Before The Storm by Charles Wendell Jones

Post by Jagbabe »

Thanks for an enlightening letter, Gary.
Ideally, I would have skipped your book based on the title. It depicts a genre type that I'm usually not into.

However your letter has piqued my curiosity and especially since I would never shy away from a good laugh, I definitely look forward to reading it.

All the best in your new novel and would love to read it if it has the same tone as this book.

Cheers
Mayvona_16
Currently Reading:

Post by Mayvona_16 »

Dear Gary,

I felt excited after reading your letter. I have the urge to read it now. But then, I have to wait for weekend because it is my only free time. Hoping that I can read your books soon.
Mayvona_16
Currently Reading:

Post by Mayvona_16 »

Dear Gary,

I felt excited after reading your letter. I have the urge to read it now. But then, I have to wait for weekend because it is my only free time. Hoping that I can read your books soon.
Allen Larena

Post by Allen Larena »

I fall in love with characters too. It's funny because I forget they're fictional sometimes. It takes powerful words to move one's imagination.
kaii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaii.html
Latest Review: The Different Kinds Of Monsters by Seth Chambers

Post by kaii »

Hello! Giving a brief description made me interested in your book. I am curious on how you write humor and serious issues together for this book. Thank you for your message
Cbroadus51

Post by Cbroadus51 »

I cant wait to reaf your book, sounds interesting.
JasonAlolor
Favorite Book: Toni the Superhero
Currently Reading: Gideon: The Sound and The Glory
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jasonalolor.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by JasonAlolor »

Hello sir Gary,

It is always exciting when you knew the book is worth reading. Full of meaningful sotries that can also be set an example to real life as an inspiration. Thank you for the letter. :D
Cmonteer

Post by Cmonteer »

I must say from the way you briefly described your book it sounds very interesting. Thanks for this letter and It just made me want to read the book.
Rasta Queen

Post by Rasta Queen »

Hi Gary,
Thank you for writing me I tell you your letter was full of excitement and I really enjoyed it. I am a new member of Online Book Club I hope I will do well.
William Msiska Jr

Post by William Msiska Jr »

Hie
Reading the first paragraph, i begun to laugh. It caught my full attention to read the book. Cant wait to read it. Peace and prosperity unto you.

Return to “Author Articles”