Share Free Books Here

Before posting in this marketing forum, please try to read 10 Step Plan to Promote Your Book: Online Book Marketing on Any Budget. This forum is mainly for followup questions and discussion after reading that book. This forum does indeed allow for much broader discussion of marketing and promotion than just that book, but it's good for everyone to be on the same page about the basics.

Please note, this forum is not for self-promotional plugs. It's for discussing how to promote your book or other writing.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Share Free Books Here

Post by Scott »

One thing that makes these forums so enjoyable to the nearly 90,000 members who have joined is our strict anti-spam rules.

Among other rules, normally, an author cannot make posts mentioning their own book. However, this topic will be a special exemption.

If you are an author with a book that is available for free AND has been reviewed by OnlineBookClub.org, you can post it here. Make sure to include the link to either the review or the Bookshelves page for the book.

You can also optionally include a link to the book on Amazon or Smashwords in your post on this topic. To do this, you will need to use the BBCode (instructions for using the BBCode). If you cannot figure out the BBcode, don't worry, the review and Bookshelves page should have these links automatically anyway.

The following special rules will make the topic easy to navigate for readers looking for free books.

Important Rules for This Topic:
  • The book must be available completely for free from Amazon or Smashwords at the time of the post.
  • The book must have been reviewed by the OnlineBookClub.org review team.
  • You must state the rating your book received from the OnlineBookClub.org review.
  • The post must include a link to either the official OnlineBookClub.org review or to the book's page on Bookshelves.
  • If the book is only temporarily free, specify the end date of the free promotion in the post.
  • "Free on Kindle Unlimited" does not count. It must also be free for members who do not have Kindle Unlimited. (However, you can post Kindle Unlimited books in this other topic for Kindle Unlimited books.)

Has your book not been reviewed by OnlineBookClub.org? Click here to submit your book for review now

Tip for readers ~ Scroll down to the bottom of the page and subscribe to this topic so you get notifications when new free books are posted. Most free promotions only last a couple days. It is a great chance to get some free books that have been recommended by the trusted OnlineBookClub.org review team.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
vinsam
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by vinsam »

thanks for the links
Doaa Wael
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-doaa-wael.html
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by Doaa Wael »

How come no one is using this post? Am I missing something?
Imagination Trumps Reality.
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
aruntr2001
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aruntr2001.html
Latest Review: Theatre of Racial Conflict by Bunmi Popoola

Post by aruntr2001 »

I can see there is another thread in the forum for the same topic. Can someone moderate this please ?
PeterRabitt20
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Verity
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peterrabitt20.html
Latest Review: The Power Of Our Inner Gremlins by Suzanne Daplyn

Post by PeterRabitt20 »

How do you get your book reviewed by OBC review team? Thank you.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

PeterRabitt20 wrote: 17 Dec 2020, 23:07 How do you get your book reviewed by OBC review team? Thank you.
The Author FAQ explain that. Please note that one can be a reviewer and submit a book at the same time.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Marketing and Promotion for Writers”