Share Kindle Unlimited Books Here

Before posting in this marketing forum, please try to read 10 Step Plan to Promote Your Book: Online Book Marketing on Any Budget. This forum is mainly for followup questions and discussion after reading that book. This forum does indeed allow for much broader discussion of marketing and promotion than just that book, but it's good for everyone to be on the same page about the basics.

Please note, this forum is not for self-promotional plugs. It's for discussing how to promote your book or other writing.
Stephen Roth
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Share Kindle Unlimited Books Here

Post by Stephen Roth »

Evolution's Magnum Opus: Innocence on Trial, by Stephen M. Roth (4 Stars) KindleUnlimited

Review released this morning. Winner of the Canada Book Awards.

A suspenseful legal drama that shines a light on an important social issue.

Wow - just spent an hour trying to add the links. BBcode was on. Used the tabs to insert the code. Tried to manually insert the codes. Every time told that I couldn't include links.

Has to be a better way. :roll:

Link: Evolution's Magnum Opus: Innocence on Trial, by Stephen M. Roth
Last edited by gali on 17 Jan 2021, 12:51, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added link to the review
Stephen Roth

Post by Stephen Roth »

Thank you moderator for adding the link!
jmobrown

Post by jmobrown »

My Awakening: Living With A Chronic Health Condition by Judith M.O. Brown
4.9/5 Amazon review (Free on Kindle Unlimited)

OBC Review (3/4) OBC review
Bookshelf link: shelves/book.php?id=48481
jmobrown

Post by jmobrown »

Hello, I wanted to provide update
My memoir, My Awakening: Living With a Chronic Health Condition by Judith M.O. Brown (Free on Kindle Unlimited)

OBC Review is at
https://forums..../viewtopic.php?f=24&t=174750
Olivia Dyer

Post by Olivia Dyer »

Marketplace of premade book covers design, where indie authors can quickly obtain the eye-catching book artwork that will frame their next best-seller.
losTcHild50

Post by losTcHild50 »

Hi Scott,

I tried to upload my 5 star review and the system had a problem with me using the direct link. I had no problems with amazon link.

Thanks

Charlie
tortle0o0
Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tortle0o0.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by tortle0o0 »

"The Lost Child" by Charlie Blakely has received a perfect rating from OnlineBookClub here; viewtopic.php?f=24&t=284728

This book is also available from Kindle Unlimited here; https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Child-story ... 0BW9N8ZHL/
goranivkovic

Post by goranivkovic »

Secrets and discoveries of the Mayan civilization

This book is the result of thorough research, deep admiration and continuous fascination for the Mayan civilization. Through each chapter, we have tried to convey their world to you with respect and accuracy, but also with a sincere desire to awaken your curiosity and delight.
wilsontd
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by wilsontd »

Smuggler's Valor received a 5 out of 5 review. The review is posted here: viewtopic.php?p=2286413#p2286413

Smuggler's Valor is currently available on Kindle Unlimited: "Smuggler's Valor" by T.D. Wilson

Please check out its book trailer here:

Smuggling precious cargo to a remote colony was supposed to be easy. I was dead wrong.

Awarded Silver Honorable Mention in the first quarter Volume 40 of L. Ron Hubbard's Writers of the Future contest.

Smuggling is a dangerous business and Reese Daniels has the score of a lifetime within his grasp; however, getting shot down on one of Uranus' moons wasn't in his plan. Stranded and on the run in the middle of an alien invasion, Reese must work with a group of Marine cadets to escape a grisly fate.
wilsontd
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by wilsontd »

Smuggler's Guilt, the 2nd story in the Reese Daniels Smuggler series, received a 5 out of 5 review. The review is posted here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=446020

Smuggler's Guilt is currently available on Kindle Unlimited: "Smuggler's Guilt" by T.D. Wilson

Trapped between Earth Defense Force Security and a criminal cartel is a recipe for disaster. Good thing I can't cook.

Awarded Honorable Mention in the second quarter Volume 40 of L. Ron Hubbard's Writers of the Future contest.

Reese Daniels has rules for smuggling and when he follows them everything clicks. Coerced into helping Earth Defense Force Security take down a criminal cartel, Reese has to violate his code to protect his family, his life, and humanity. With everything at stake, he must find unlikely allies to accomplish his mission.
chongjasmine

Post by chongjasmine »

Wow, some cool books here!

Return to “Marketing and Promotion for Writers”