Free Personal Marketing Advice from Proven Marketing Expert

Before posting in this marketing forum, please try to read 10 Step Plan to Promote Your Book: Online Book Marketing on Any Budget. This forum is mainly for followup questions and discussion after reading that book. This forum does indeed allow for much broader discussion of marketing and promotion than just that book, but it's good for everyone to be on the same page about the basics.

Please note, this forum is not for self-promotional plugs. It's for discussing how to promote your book or other writing.
losTcHild50
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Free Personal Marketing Advice from Proven Marketing Expert

Post by losTcHild50 »

Hi Scott,

I have a technical question. You said in your book that currently twitter is the best place to connect with readers. However, last time i uploaded to twitter someone started to maliciously block me out of twitter, then proceeded to block me out of FB, insta and my email. Every time i'd change my password, i would be locked out again almost immediately.

A techie told me that the best form of protection is to get 2 step authentication. Twitter no longer does this for free site users. Do you think it would be a wise investment to pay the monthly fee, just so i don't get hacked again?

Thanks in advance :)
Joanne Cairns
Currently Reading: 10 Step Plan to Promote Your Book
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joanne-cairns.html
Latest Review: Purpose by Gina Bianchini

Post by Joanne Cairns »

Hi I’m trying to market my children’s book as a self published book but feel overwhelmed about who to ask for marketing support in this genre. Any suggestions?
Rakesh+12345
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Rakesh+12345 »

Thanks 🙏🙏

Return to “Marketing and Promotion for Writers”