The truth and lies about DIGITAL MARKETING

Before posting in this marketing forum, please try to read 10 Step Plan to Promote Your Book: Online Book Marketing on Any Budget. This forum is mainly for followup questions and discussion after reading that book. This forum does indeed allow for much broader discussion of marketing and promotion than just that book, but it's good for everyone to be on the same page about the basics.

Please note, this forum is not for self-promotional plugs. It's for discussing how to promote your book or other writing.
Md Tamim Hosen
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: The truth and lies about DIGITAL MARKETING

Post by Md Tamim Hosen »

Hi dear sir/madam,My name is Tamim.I am a digital marketing expert.Are you looking for someone to promote your business? I promote various companies' brands, products and services. I have completed long training on Total Digital Marketing from CBA IT Institute and participated in many practical projects. I want a business or product to reach millions of people in the world.
seocompany2001

Post by seocompany2001 »

Unlock the power of SEO to make your business stand out from the competition. Our experienced team of SEO experts will help you reach more customers, increase brand visibility, and drive quality traffic to your website. Get started with the best SEO company in Dwarka.
seocompany2001

Post by seocompany2001 »

Unlock the power of SEO to make your business stand out from the competition. Our experienced team of SEO experts will help you reach more customers, increase brand visibility, and drive quality traffic to your website. Get started with the best SEO company in Dwarka.
nisayvx

Post by nisayvx »

Hey @cristy_fetalino0623, I know it's been 5 years since the original post but it makes it even more fascinating to read. The digital marketing landscape has certainly evolved, but many of the truths and lies you mentioned still hold water.
nisayvx

Post by nisayvx »

You're spot-on about how digital marketing isn't a guaranteed ticket to financial freedom and can often require a considerable investment of both time and money.
nisayvx

Post by nisayvx »

It's great to hear about your journey in digital marketing alongside your accounting profession. Your insights into the truths and lies of the field are enlightening, especially in today's rapidly evolving digital landscape.
Regarding your points, it's true that digital marketing can be a challenging and sometimes costly endeavor. Creating traffic and conversions requires both time and financial investment, and the outcomes aren't always as expected. However, tools like XML sitemap checkers can be incredibly useful in optimizing websites for better visibility and efficiency.
Michelle Muku 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelle-muku-1.html
Latest Review: The Elephant Tooth of '95 by Rana Baydoun
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 8%

Post by Michelle Muku 1 »

This a very interesting topic I wish to invest more time in learning about. I see so many tiktoks talking about it and saying they can teach you but it ends up buying a course. Can anyone offer some free advice? Affiliate marketing is a trending topic and I am getting on board.
Anshu Sharma_
Currently Reading: Enlightenment for the Things that Really Matter
Bookshelf Size: 16
2024 Reading Goal: 250
2024 Goal Completion: 3%

Post by Anshu Sharma_ »

If Digital marketing in a right way it can be profitable like choosing target audience

Return to “Marketing and Promotion for Writers”