WEBTOONS: Which are your Favourites?

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ErikaP13
Favorite Author: Terry Brooks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erikap13.html
Latest Review: The Eye of Illumination by W.C. Gorski
fav_author_id: 5000

WEBTOONS: Which are your Favourites?

Post by ErikaP13 »

What are your favourite Webtoons?

Some of my favourites are: Under The Aegis, Super Secret, Let's Play, and Duty After School.
Forbso
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Forbso »

Some of my favorites are: Let's Play, Gourmet Hound, Lookism, Oh! Holy, and unOrdinary.
ErikaP13
Currently Reading:

Post by ErikaP13 »

Forbso wrote: 16 May 2019, 15:31 Some of my favorites are: Let's Play, Gourmet Hound, Lookism, Oh! Holy, and unOrdinary.
Oh! Holy was so funny. I remember reading it late at night and having to muffle my laughter. Gourmet Hound has been sitting in my subscriptions for so long, but I haven't read it yet. Same with unOrdinary
Scarlet Lotus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Scarlet Lotus »

I haven't read any webtoons in awhile. But I remember enjoying Noblesse: the art style is stunning and the comedic bits sprinkled in with the serious moments were pretty good as well. I think I stopped at chapter 60, and there are currently 500+ chapters out. :(
ErikaP13
Currently Reading:

Post by ErikaP13 »

Scarlet Lotus wrote: 25 May 2019, 16:30 I haven't read any webtoons in awhile. But I remember enjoying Noblesse: the art style is stunning and the comedic bits sprinkled in with the serious moments were pretty good as well. I think I stopped at chapter 60, and there are currently 500+ chapters out. :(
Noblesse was great. I love the art. The author has a very subtle, but very unique style that I really liked. But the story got too long and too convoluted. I stopped reading at around chapter 170.
Ninna_13

Post by Ninna_13 »

Some my favorite : let's play, I love Yoo and webtoon has Indonesia version so I read a lot of local webtoon.
Some manhua or manhwa has translated in bahasa too like : suddenly I became a princess, Wendy the florist (in English version that I found in another website the title is don't come close to the florist Wendy or something like that... I don't know why they changed the title :eusa-think: )
LindaEri

Post by LindaEri »

Scarlet Lotus wrote: 25 May 2019, 16:30 I haven't read any webtoons in awhile. But I remember enjoying Noblesse: the art style is stunning and the comedic bits sprinkled in with the serious moments were pretty good as well. I think I stopped at chapter 60, and there are currently 500+ chapters out. :(
Noblesse is my number one favourite, I fall in love with its stunning art style and its beautiful characters. Its so sad when it ended but I'll forever remember this story
LindaEri

Post by LindaEri »

My must read are Lumine, unOrdinary, Tower of God, Saphie the one-eyed cat and much more. I enjoy reading fantasy comics so much especially when the artist has a very stunning art style that my subscribed list is full of such comics. If anyone have a good suggestion, feel free to tell me!
rubinelli
Currently Reading: Fangirl
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rubinelli.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by rubinelli »

Oh my goodness! Let's Play is so good! I love it! If you haven't read Humor Me, I would highly recommend! My Giant Nerd Boyfriend is another great one!
earprick
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-earprick.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by earprick »

My brother introduced me to Hive and I'm really enjoying it, despite how grim it can be. It's an apocalyptic/post apocalyptic setting where oxygen levels greatly increase, enabling giant wasps to take over human civilization.
Tavaiel26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tavaiel26.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by Tavaiel26 »

A friend recommended me Tower of God. Very clever manwha, it definitely scratches that 'puzzle battle manga' itch.
NatRose
Currently Reading: The Eye of the World
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-natrose.html
Latest Review: Who Was That Masked Kid by Dan Neiser

Post by NatRose »

unOrdinary is the one webtoon that I keep up to date with consistently. I love the art style, the characters and their relationships, and the rather suspenseful plot.

Some other favorites are:
Kind of Confidential - a cute comic about a boy trying to hide the fact that he is a werewolf from his best friend
Miss Abbott and the Doctor - historical setting, the adventures of a quirky young woman and a much more refined doctor
Small World - comedic and cute mini-comics of the day-to-day life of boyfriends Robin and Julien
sophis+icated

Post by sophis+icated »

My favourite comic on webtoon is Unordinary ...am not done reading the whole comic but so far so good i like John's characterfrom the comic its just awesome
Enny Marav+

Post by Enny Marav+ »

It's awesome that the publisher is curious on what people's favorite.
panada_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-panada.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by panada_ »

Ugh so many but I really love
Gourmet Hound
Devil Number 4
True Beauty
Edith
unTouchable