Official Review: Sexy Anime Girls Coloring Book by Miko Mei

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kristy Khem
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Carmela
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristykhem.html
Latest Review: Hattie Vavaseur by M. Rebecca Wildsmith

Official Review: Sexy Anime Girls Coloring Book by Miko Mei

Post by Kristy Khem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Sexy Anime Girls Coloring Book" by Miko Mei.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Miko Mei is the creator of several adult coloring books. I really enjoy art projects so I took the opportunity to review her most recent work, Sexy Anime Girls Coloring Book. It contains beautiful pictures of partially-clothed girls. Some of them are drawn in sensual poses while others are drawn in more natural scenarios where they’re eating breakfast or arranging flowers. All of them proudly display narrow waists, big breasts, and expressive eyes. This style of illustration is common in hentai films and anime manga.

The best thing about this book is that it will appeal to a wide range of audiences. Both women and men will enjoy the demure characters who are swathed in a range of garments - from loose, frilly outfits to robes and swimwear. The illustrations ooze femininity and youth without appearing vulgar. Besides adults, I think that this book is suitable for teens older than sixteen because there is no nudity. This book can be a nice gift for a lover or a close friend.

Another thing that I like is that the book can challenge adults because some pictures are more difficult to color. The book also supports the use of various coloring tools. For instance, some of the girls are easy to color because there are large spaces to fill in. Pastel or paint may be more suitable to use for these pictures. Other pictures prove to be a challenge because the girls are wearing shirred blouses, buttoned shirts, and ruffled lingerie. These illustrations have smaller shapes that need to be filled with color, so it would be wise to use markers, gel pens, or colored pencils. Some of the pages feature additional elements to color, such as a vase of flowers, food, a staircase, and plants. In a few of the photos, not all of the backgrounds are filled in. I think that an empty background will inspire adults to add drawings to the picture.

It’s a little-known fact that adults benefit from doing creative activities like art. Improving motor skills, refining concentration, and reducing stress are just a few of the health benefits associated with coloring. In recent years, adult coloring books have been steadily gaining popularity in bookshops across the globe. Sales have increased tremendously due to the Covid-19 pandemic as more homebound adults choose to spend their free time doing something fun and creative. Books like Sexy Anime Girls Coloring Book can stimulate the brain and prevent the onset of boredom and anxiety associated with long periods of quarantine and lockdown. Since Miko Mei’s book features sensual images of females, it can help women embrace their sexuality and may also foster healthy sexual expression for both genders.

Surprisingly, this book has a great educational element as well. Asian garments are pictured in some of the illustrations like the Chinese qipao. Moreover, people who aren’t aware of anime and hentai may be encouraged to research these cultural forms of visual entertainment.

It’s a treat to find a book that supports healthy living, endorses cultural awareness, and provides constructive entertainment. This coloring book was formatted and edited well too. I rate Sexy Anime Girls Coloring Book 4 out of 4. There’s nothing that I dislike about this book.

Sexy Anime Girls Coloring Book
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

Creativity in dire times help relax the mind and ease the pressure of daily life. Animation, manga are so expressive and life like that filling colors will increase the dopamine making it fun and happy experience. Thank you for the review.
Kristy Khem
Currently Reading:

Post by Kristy Khem »

Kavita Shah wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 03:07 Creativity in dire times help relax the mind and ease the pressure of daily life. Animation, manga are so expressive and life like that filling colors will increase the dopamine making it fun and happy experience. Thank you for the review.
I totally agree with you! Thanks for popping by to leave a comment :D
Mwatu
Currently Reading: Don't Mind Me, I'm Just Having a Bad Life
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mwatu.html
Latest Review: Protectors of the Black Prince by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Post by Mwatu »

This is an interesting concept for a colouring book and I love it. I was unaware of the benefits of adult colouring and glad to read about its benefits. Thank you for this review!
Kennedy NC
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kennedy-nc.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Kennedy NC »

Sexy and sensual anime characters will definitely appeal to a wide range of audiences indeed. Great review.
Becca Olsson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becca-olsson.html
Latest Review: Animal Village by Nelda LaTeef

Post by Becca Olsson »

I was a little apprehensive about this book based on the title, but I like that you point out it’s not anything vulgar, simply sensual. Great review!
Kristy Khem
Currently Reading:

Post by Kristy Khem »

Booklover Becca wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 21:01 I was a little apprehensive about this book based on the title, but I like that you point out it’s not anything vulgar, simply sensual. Great review!
Thank you!
Kristy Khem
Currently Reading:

Post by Kristy Khem »

Kennedy NC wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 17:09 Sexy and sensual anime characters will definitely appeal to a wide range of audiences indeed. Great review.
I think so too! Thanks for leaving a comment on my review.
Kristy Khem
Currently Reading:

Post by Kristy Khem »

Mwatu wrote: 22 Apr 2021, 13:12 This is an interesting concept for a colouring book and I love it. I was unaware of the benefits of adult colouring and glad to read about its benefits. Thank you for this review!
I'm happy that you became aware of something useful from reading my review. Thanks for leaving a comment!
GoodLuck ES
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodluck-es.html
Latest Review: Always Before Me by John Servant

Post by GoodLuck ES »

Anime characters that are partially clothed will draw the attention of a lot of readers.

Great review.
Kaitlyn Canedy
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

I have heard of adult coloring books, but not one like this. I think that this book would be relaxing for those that enjoy any anime. Thanks for the review! :)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”