Review of Germination Anticipated Incumbation Analogous

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nzube Chizoba Okeke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 442
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nzube-chizoba-okeke.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Review of Germination Anticipated Incumbation Analogous

Post by Nzube Chizoba Okeke »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Germination Anticipated Incumbation Analogous" by Solomon Ubani.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Germination Anticipated Incumbation Analogous by Solomon Ubani was a research project aimed at germinating botanical plants in an incubator. The author used red berries for the study. The project was also to develop a "biorbic" apparatus to support the germination process. The apparatus would distribute biomass on a tripoidal flow, 'UV spectrum' on a distributive hemisphere, and moisture on an inverse hemisphere.

The author's research project appeared logical and possible. With the success of greenhouses, what the author researched appeared to be potentially successful. His work had merits because, for his hypothesis, he had considered the elements necessary to ensure that it would work. The germination of plants in an incubator would only be possible where the plants have the elements needed for their growth and development: water and light. The author's apparatus was designed to provide the organic material these plants needed. The author used acrylic in the incubator, further reflecting illumination to aid the germination process.

The author's apparatus was as practical as the project itself. I liked that the author made me appreciate every aspect and element of his experiment. For instance, the apparatus allowed the proper reading of the germination process. It would allow moisture readings, PH evaluations, and luminescence testing. Also, the sediment alkalinity and solubility checker of moisture and luminescence had cylindrical perforators, which, when inserted into the soil, would check for moisture, alkalinity, and luminescence. Additionally, the micro drip watering system, with its adjustable dripper's valve, can be segmented into a sprinkler that would provide moisture for the germination of the plant. The diagrams of these apparatus were included in the book with labeling and instructions for use, which were also helpful as the measurements would provide adequate guidance.

The author's research project was well-founded and would be helpful to society at large. The experiment supported the growth of organic plants under any climatic condition in a controlled environment which could only mean an increase in the global food supply. Cumulatively, it would lead to a well-rounded economy.

However, the experience for readers would have also been well-rounded if the author had given insights into the challenges he faced in his experimentation process. It would have benefited subsequent researchers that would want to adopt the author's reasoning to anticipate the course of future research better. Also, readers would naturally ask whether this kind of experiment could have adverse effects on the plants and humans at large. Alas, they would be disappointed not to find an answer.

There was an inconsistency between the author's use of "incumbator" and "incubator." I wasn't sure if it was a mistake because "incubator," which should be the generic word, was used only once. There was also no explanation from the author if this was stylistic or not. Though I didn't list it as an error, the effect on my reading experience wasn't a good one. Also, there were errors that I didn't expect from a 7-paged book. Therefore, I would rate this book 3 out of 4 stars.

Ubani's experiment would benefit researchers, high-scaled farmers, the agricultural sector, and society at large. I'd, therefore, recommend it to researchers and players in the agricultural sector.

Germination Anticipated Incumbation Analogous
View: on Bookshelves
Mbenma Esther 080
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mbenma-esther-080.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Mbenma Esther 080 »

This is another book I would love to keep reading. Awesome review.
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

I'm not sure this is a book in my wheelhouse. Thank you for the review.

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”