Review of The Mango Family

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Emmanuel Okotie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-okotie.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Review of The Mango Family

Post by Emmanuel Okotie »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Mango Family" by Anthony Cherubin.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Mango Family by Anthony Cherubin is a graphic novel that contains different inspiring and educative stories about a family called "The Mango Family". The stories in this book were very concise and beautifully illustrated with pictures. The book started by doing a proper introduction of all the members of the family and other friends of the family as well. This book consists of seven different chapters, with each chapter narrating a unique and interesting story.

I enjoyed reading this book for so many reasons. The first reason is that this book contains very interesting stories that children can easily learn from. This book also contained beautiful pictures that made reading fun and interesting. I believe both children and adults can learn a lot from this book. Another interesting feature of this book is that it contains concise stories with great impact and lessons for the readers. Another reason I enjoyed reading this book is that it was professionally edited. I only noticed one error while reading this book. This also made reading the book fun and interesting. I also loved the author's style of writing. The stories were very easy to read and also very easy to relate to. This book certainly has a lot of information to pass across to its readers, whether they be children or adults.

The Mango Family is a great book with interesting, inspiring and educative stories that were beautifully illustrated with high-quality pictures. Having thoroughly read this book, I would like to state that there is nothing I disliked about this book. It was a great read for me.

The stories in this book were very informative and inspirational. I enjoyed them. I also loved the quality of the pictures used in this book. They were very clear, colorful and beautiful. I loved the author's style of writing and narration with the use of images. Finally, I would like to commend the author for doing a great job of thoroughly proofreading and editing this book. I only noticed one grammatical error while reading this book. As a result, I would rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.

This book is very colorful, interesting and informative. As a result, I would gladly recommend this book to children. There are some lessons in this book that would also be beneficial to adults. Therefore, I also recommend this book to adults as well. This book would also serve as a good bedtime story for kids. Therefore, this book would also be suitable for parents who would love to read bedtime stories to their kids at night.

The Mango Family
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
EVERLASTING 22
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-everlasting-22.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Post by EVERLASTING 22 »

I found a little repetition on how much the book is informative and interesting. But surely, this book seems wonderful. Oh and the it's cover is also catchy. I would like to read it and find out about the family that seems charming even with just a few words. Thank you for the review.
WriteOn
Currently Reading: Wild World
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-writeon.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by WriteOn »

Thanks for an enticing review EMS100.
I enjoyed reading this book for so many reasons. The first reason is that this book contains very interesting stories that children can easily learn from. This book also contained beautiful pictures that made reading fun and interesting. I believe both children and adults can learn a lot from this book.

I'd love to know what sort of stories are in the book. What kind of things are they about?
You've advised that it is educational for children and adults and has beautiful illustrations so it seems quite tempting.
I like the idea of a proper introduction to all the Mango Family members - very polite!
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

I can sum it up as an interesting and illustrative children's book.
Waliyat_24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-waliyat-24.html
Latest Review: Bi-Polaroid by David Samuelson

Post by Waliyat_24 »

This is a great book as children learn more through graphics than words.
julietmumbua23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julietmumbua23.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by julietmumbua23 »

I agree with you that the color in the book adds to he book's brilliance. Great review.
Oluwapelumi Rachael
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwapelumi-rachael.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Oluwapelumi Rachael »

Honestly, I've never read a book from a fruit's perspective before. Now I'm left wondering about the secret life of fruits thanks for your review.
Goodness C N
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goodness-c-n.html
Latest Review: Love Yourself & Lose Weight: The Success Story of Self Love by Katie Lips

Post by Goodness C N »

This is definitely going to be an exciting and worthwhile read for kids. The pictures present in it will certainly strike as good to the intended audience. Well done.
Azubike Richard
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azubike-richard.html
Latest Review: Love and Resistance by Marie J. Mond

Post by Azubike Richard »

I always prefer the using of graphics than words because using graphics children will understand a particular topic very easy and they would find it hard to forget it.
wmeki510
Currently Reading: How to Live a Life of Hope
Bookshelf Size: 179
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wmeki510.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by wmeki510 »

With the high picture quality, educative and entertaining content, thorough proofreading, I think The Mango Family is worth giving a large read. Cherubin deserves to be encouraged through mass readership. On the other hand, bedtime stories often thrills my mind. Hence, I look forward to reading this book.
Nathalie Elsa Nelson
Currently Reading: Of the Earth
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elsa-lee.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark - Knights of the Trinity by J.B. Lion

Post by Nathalie Elsa Nelson »

The book's cover are enough to make me read the book, the art illustration on the book's cover are very cute. And according to the review, i will really enjoy reading the book. Thank you for a great review.
Christabel Egbeama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-egbeama.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
Reading Device: B09KBSDRDG

Post by Christabel Egbeama »

I love the illustration on the book cover, that art would capture anyone's attention. You made it clear how interesting this book seem to be. I'll give it a read. Thanks for the review.
Ammarah Azhar Khan
Favorite Author: Sarah J. Maas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ammarah-azhar-1.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman
fav_author_id: 2719

Post by Ammarah Azhar Khan »

This book is educational and fun. This is a must read for children. The cover attracts readers like a magnet attracts iron. This is a very interesting review.
ometanoghenetejiri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ometanoghenetejiri.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by ometanoghenetejiri »

I am thinking of getting a nice color book for my nephew. I think I just found one. Thank you for this amazing review. Great work.
Aiya12
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Aiya12 »

It's good for children it's also beautiful ill iterated and well written

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”