Bored of Marvel and DC?

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vennessa Kuek
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vennessa-kuek.html
Latest Review: My Brave Face by Heather Simpson

Bored of Marvel and DC?

Post by Vennessa Kuek »

Probably not, they're the classic graphic novels that will probably never leave our shelves.

But! If you're looking for something new, and support an up and coming author -- allow me to recommend The Seventh Spark. My review for it is here: http://onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vennessa-kuek.html and it's a pretty unique book, as far as graphic novels go. Take a look at my review (let me know if you'd be interested in it!) and even better, let me know what else I should read when given the chance :)
brookharry2001
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by brookharry2001 »

If you're bored of Marvel and DC comics, consider exploring other comic book publishers such as Image Comics, Dark Horse Comics, Vertigo Comics, and independent publishers. Each of these publishers offers a wide range of comic book series across various genres.
brookharry2001
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by brookharry2001 »

brookharry2001 wrote: 22 Apr 2023, 15:08 If you're bored of Marvel and DC comics, consider exploring other comic book publishers such as Image Comics, Dark Horse Comics, Vertigo Comics, and independent publishers. Each of these publishers offers a wide range of comic book series across various genres.
tourist places

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”