Review of Love Me Knot

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Emmanuel Okotie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-okotie.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Review of Love Me Knot

Post by Emmanuel Okotie »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Love Me Knot" by Latrese.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Love Me Knot (Kindness Not Often Transferred) by Latrese is an amazing book that is filled with a lot of emotions and life lessons. The stories in this book are true-life stories. This book comprises fifteen chapters. Each chapter narrates a different story that happened in the author’s life. In the first chapter, the author started by introducing her mother and members of her family when she was a child. She further went ahead to describe in detail her mother’s character makeup, personality, strength and weaknesses. In the other chapters of this book, the author narrates the traumatic experiences she went through as a child and as an adult. She also shared valuable life lessons. Will you like to find out about the kind of trauma she experienced as a child and as an adult? Will you like to learn the valuable life lessons in this book? Get your own copy to find out.

I enjoyed reading this book. There are numerous reasons I enjoyed reading this book. One of them is that the author's story was captivating and filled with many emotions. I admired the author’s style of writing. She was able to communicate her emotions in writing by using simple and less ambiguous words. I could relate to it. Another thing I like about this book is the fact that each chapter is brief and straightforward. I also like the way each chapter shares a different story about her life. Each chapter continued from where the previous chapter stopped. I could easily make sense of the narration. I also learned some valuable life lessons that I hope to never forget. I plan to take notes on them and keep them for my daily use. I have read a lot of memoirs, but I have never come across one that is as emotional as this. I must commend the author for such a great book.

This is an exceptional memoir. I was fascinated by the stories contained in each chapter. I would like to state that there is nothing I dislike about this book. I enjoyed reading it.

As a result of how much I enjoyed reading this book, I rate it 5 out of 5 stars. Another reason for my rating is because of the valuable lessons I gained from reading this book. Though I encountered a few errors while reading, they were not enough to deduct a star from my rating. The book was professionally edited.

I recommend this book to fans of memoirs. I also recommend this book to parents and guardians. It will help them relate to and love their children more. I do not recommend this book to children because of the slight sexual content and profanity in it.

Love Me Knot
View: on Bookshelves
Ukaegbu Confidence
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Jaide Harley
Favorite Book: The Elder series
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ukaegbu-confidence.html
Latest Review: The Lightning Child by Quinn Lamothe
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 1%

Post by Ukaegbu Confidence »

What inspired the book title tho? Lol it's really creative and totally out of the box. Excellent review. You clearly stated your stand point of the books contents.
reviewerbook17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reviewerbook17.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by reviewerbook17 »

A book with an interesting name filled with so many emotions. This does look like a wonderful book.
Seetha E
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Now or Never
Bookshelf Size: 163
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seetha-e.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust

Post by Seetha E »

A compelling storyline and an intriguing title. I decided to read the book after reading the review. I'm confident that I'll love the book and gain some important lessons from it.:)
Okewunmi Pelumi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okewunmi-pelumi.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Okewunmi Pelumi »

I love your review, it's compelling and captivating. I hope I can read It too.

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”