Review of Lilleah

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bettny Andrade
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bettny-andrade.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Re: Review of Lilleah

Post by Bettny Andrade »

I love fantasy stories, and it would be interesting to read this one that seems to be so wonderfully illustrated and written. I really like your review. Thank you so much.
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

Did Lilleah run off with a prince? I mean, it was her first day out as an "adult" and she sounds like a mature person. I'm intrigued now.
MsH2k
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

Bettny Andrade wrote: 14 Jun 2023, 22:10 I love fantasy stories, and it would be interesting to read this one that seems to be so wonderfully illustrated and written. I really like your review. Thank you so much.
This is indeed a lovely fantasy story. I enjoyed the subtle undercurrents of civic involvement and activism too. Thank you for your visit and your kind comment.
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks
MsH2k
Currently Reading:

Post by MsH2k »

ElinaT wrote: 16 Jun 2023, 04:39 Did Lilleah run off with a prince? I mean, it was her first day out as an "adult" and she sounds like a mature person. I'm intrigued now.
Elina T, your to-the-point question made me chuckle. :lol2: You will have to read this book and find out what happened to our dear Lilleah. It was a heartwarming and exciting story.

Thank you for your comment.
Rosa Parks
Nganyi Humphrey
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nganyi-humphrey.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Post by Nganyi Humphrey »

I have enjoyed reading the review of Lilleah and I believe it will be the same when reading the book. I am curious about what happened to Lilleah and I like the fact that she was an obedient child to the family that adopted her. The book also appears to be adventurous, which is an interesting aspect.
MsH2k
Currently Reading:

Post by MsH2k »

Nganyi Humphrey wrote: 23 Jun 2023, 23:37 I have enjoyed reading the review of Lilleah and I believe it will be the same when reading the book. I am curious about what happened to Lilleah and I like the fact that she was an obedient child to the family that adopted her. The book also appears to be adventurous, which is an interesting aspect.
This book is indeed an adventure, with a few surprises along the way. I hope you have a chance to read it! Thank you for your comment.
Rosa Parks
Nisha DSouza
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 160
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona

Post by Nisha DSouza »

I found the plot rather interesting. Because I have enjoyed watching 'Ariel' as a child, I feel I will enjoy this book too. Thank you for your amazing review, Donna.
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
MsH2k
Currently Reading:

Post by MsH2k »

Nisha DSouza wrote: 28 Jun 2023, 00:13 I found the plot rather interesting. Because I have enjoyed watching 'Ariel' as a child, I feel I will enjoy this book too. Thank you for your amazing review, Donna.
The plot has some interesting developments and thought-provoking scenes that adults reading this book with a younger reader can capitalize on in discussion. Since you already have an affinity for mermaid stories, I think you will especially enjoy this book. Speaking of mermaids, I may just have to check out the new Ariel movie. :mermaid: :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, Nisha. I appreciate your visit and comment.
Rosa Parks
Catalina Isabel
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catalina-isabel.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Catalina Isabel »

I absolutely love mermaids, and this story sounds enchanting. I love the idea of the illustrations and of Lilleah herself. Thanks for a wonderful review 😊
MsH2k
Currently Reading:

Post by MsH2k »

Catalina Isabel wrote: 23 Jul 2023, 04:21 I absolutely love mermaids, and this story sounds enchanting. I love the idea of the illustrations and of Lilleah herself. Thanks for a wonderful review 😊
I think you will thoroughly enjoy this story. It is indeed enchanting and has subtle, thought-provoking lessons too!
Thank you for your visit and your comment. :soccer: :greetings-waveyellow:
Rosa Parks
Diana Lowery
Currently Reading: The Exchange
Bookshelf Size: 344
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diana-lowery.html
Latest Review: Bob and Bobbie and Other Short Stories by Derek Richard Fairey
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Diana Lowery »

WOW! It sounds like this book was quite the project. I liked hearing all the details about the languages and technology aspects.
MsH2k
Currently Reading:

Post by MsH2k »

Diana Lowery wrote: 28 Jul 2023, 13:36 WOW! It sounds like this book was quite the project. I liked hearing all the details about the languages and technology aspects.
It was truly a gift to be able to review such a unique reading experience. Thank you for stopping by for a visit, Diana!
Rosa Parks
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

Lilleah's story sounds like an intriguing one. Your review is wonderful, well done!
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:
MsH2k
Currently Reading:

Post by MsH2k »

Odichimma Okoye wrote: 30 Jul 2023, 12:59 Lilleah's story sounds like an intriguing one. Your review is wonderful, well done!
I'm not generally one for mermaid tales :mermaid:, but I loved this story and the overall reading experience. Thank you for your visit and kind comment!
Rosa Parks
Robert Andrew
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-andrew.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Robert Andrew »

Lilleah" sounds like an enchanting and captivating tale that delves into the world of mermaids, weaving elements of mystery, adventure, and activism in a beautifully crafted setting inspired by the Coast Salish nations in Canada. The protagonist, Lilleah, seems to be a compelling character with her admirable qualities of love, respect, and integrity. Her love for her adoptive family and her yearning to explore the neighboring lakes and rivers add depth to her journey of self-discovery and adventure.

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”