Review of Ninety 9 Reasons Why Cats Make Purrfect Pets

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shanesha Sammerson
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shanesha-sammerson.html
Latest Review: Unyielding Destiny by Spiros Gratsias (author of Unyielding Destiny)

Review of Ninety 9 Reasons Why Cats Make Purrfect Pets

Post by Shanesha Sammerson »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Ninety 9 Reasons Why Cats Make Purrfect Pets" by Helen Teo Walton.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In the enchanting world of Ninety 9 Reasons Why Cats Make Purrfect Pets, Helen Teo Walton unveils a heartwarming tribute to the joyous companionship and amusing idiosyncrasies of our feline friends. This delightful book not only captures the essence of the feline-human bond but also serves as an all-encompassing guide for cat enthusiasts of all ages.

One of the most commendable aspects of this book is its ability to cater to a wide audience. The visually appealing pictures engage the younger readers, evoking a sense of wonder and adoration. Meanwhile, the inclusion of witty comics ensures that older readers, particularly parents, can find immense enjoyment in its pages. The clever humor extends to relatable sayings that humorously contrast the challenges of raising children with the relative ease of caring for cats. Such lightheartedness brings a smile to one's face and adds an extra layer of charm to the narrative.

As an individual who harbored reservations about cats, this book successfully allayed my concerns. The author masterfully dispels misconceptions, including the baseless notion that cats attempt to smother their owners while they sleep. Through her own experiences with her seven beloved cats and the stray cats she rescued, Helen Teo Walton showcases the incredible affection, intelligence, and unique personalities that cats possess. By the time you finish reading, you'll likely find yourself contemplating the idea of welcoming a furry feline into your life.

The seamless editing of the book deserves special mention. It's a testament to the author's attention to detail and commitment to delivering a polished product. Readers can dive into this literary adventure without any distractions or errors, allowing them to fully immerse themselves in the anecdotes, facts, and whimsical tales that grace its pages.

Ninety 9 Reasons Why Cats Make Purrfect Pets by Helen Teo Walton is a gem that deserves a spot on the bookshelves of every cat lover. With its genuine warmth, relatable anecdotes, and a blend of captivating visuals, this book effortlessly captures the essence of the feline-human connection. Whether you are a seasoned cat enthusiast or someone curious about the allure of these majestic creatures, this book will leave you with a newfound appreciation for the feline world.

Don't hesitate to pick up a copy of this delightful book today. Ninety 9 Reasons Why Cats Make Purrfect Pets is an irresistible invitation to embark on an enchanting journey, and you'll find there's truly nothing to dislike about it. I without a doubt rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Ninety 9 Reasons Why Cats Make Purrfect Pets
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Mary Bliss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawman-3.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Mary Bliss »

Not a fan of pet and their likes but I don't think it's late to love one soon. I would like to know more about cats too which is the reason why I will be reading this book.
Ram Uday Mahajan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Slippery Road.
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ram-uday-mahajan.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Ram Uday Mahajan »

Being a cat lover your review instill a urge to read this book. I am definitely adding this to my book shelf

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”