Ugly and creepy female characters

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Daphne Tennyson
Bookshelf Size: 0

Ugly and creepy female characters

Post by Daphne Tennyson »

If I want to draw an ugly and scary female character, for graphic novels, that is both very creepy and ugly looking, but a without a fantasy appearance like vampires, fantasy witches, or the fantasy characters that appears in the horror genre. I want it with a very realistic appearance, how should I make her facial and physical features in this case, such as her nose, eyes, mouth, cheeks, ears, skin, forehead etc. Can you please give me an already existing examples of a female characters, that fit this description.
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

Well, I don't know how helpful this would be to you, but pretty can also be creepy.
Hmm, her skin would have to be pale, depending on you though. If you've decided on a skin tone already that's fine. She could have thin lips, and smile lines, deep ones. She'd smile often, cause that's also a form of creepy. Her eyes would be kind of tired, sloping downward ever so slightly. Her nose, hmm, I don't know about that one.
lol, feel free to fine-tune anything here. You can also get your inspiration from the African-American caregiver in "The Promised Netherland". She's creepy.
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:
Seetha E
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The prodigy slave
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seetha-e.html
Latest Review: The Reverend Psychopath by Dr Andrew Rynne

Post by Seetha E »

Odichimma Okoye wrote: 17 Jul 2023, 11:37 Well, I don't know how helpful this would be to you, but pretty can also be creepy.
Hmm, her skin would have to be pale, depending on you though. If you've decided on a skin tone already that's fine. She could have thin lips, and smile lines, deep ones. She'd smile often, cause that's also a form of creepy. Her eyes would be kind of tired, sloping downward ever so slightly. Her nose, hmm, I don't know about that one.
lol, feel free to fine-tune anything here. You can also get your inspiration from the African-American caregiver in "The Promised Netherland". She's creepy.
Wow, lovely imagination. Continuous smile with a weird eye contact could add to the above for the creepy look.
Odichimma Okoye
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odichimma-okoye.html
Latest Review: Why Did Buffy's Fur Go Flat? by Erin Hill and Dr. Russ Hill

Post by Odichimma Okoye »

Seetha E wrote: 23 Jul 2023, 12:04
Odichimma Okoye wrote: 17 Jul 2023, 11:37 Well, I don't know how helpful this would be to you, but pretty can also be creepy.
Wow, lovely imagination. Continuous smile with a weird eye contact could add to the above for the creepy look.
Lol, yesss. Those would be really nice
:D Hi! Thanks for stopping by to read my reviews. Leave a reply and let me see what you think about my reviews and the books I review. I'll be willing to take any corrections and grateful for any replies. Thanks! :tiphat:
Okewunmi Pelumi
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okewunmi-pelumi.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Okewunmi Pelumi »

Yes, don't forget to paint her lips color red because female can't do without their makeups.
Ahmad gillani

Post by Ahmad gillani »

It would be heavyweight having short hairs and his bubbly cheeks but circled eyes and a shorter one
Ahmad gillani

Post by Ahmad gillani »

It would be heavyweight having short hairs and his bubbly cheeks but circled eyes and a shorter one
Abraham Theodotus

Post by Abraham Theodotus »

I rate 4 out of 5
Her skin would have to be pale, depending on you however. If you've settled on a skin tone , that's OK. She may have tiny lips, and grin lines, deep ones. She'd grin frequently, because that's also a form of strange. Her eyes would be sort of weary, dropping downward ever so little. Her nose, eh, I don't sure about that one.
Mari Thompson
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mari-thompson.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Mari Thompson »

Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmatians came to my mind for ugly and creepy female characters.

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”