Review of The Ultimate Guide to Fixing Motorcyclists

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anil G
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anil-g.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Review of The Ultimate Guide to Fixing Motorcyclists

Post by Anil G »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Ultimate Guide to Fixing Motorcyclists" by Neil McKelvie.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Ultimate Guide to Fixing Motorcyclists by Neil McKelvie is for you if you have a good sense of humor and ride a motorcycle, or if you are a motorcycle enthusiast. Someone who lacks humor may become offended. Congratulations on winning a humorous award if you didn't find anything offensive while reading.

You may have heard of manuals or books for repairing motorcycles, but you may not have heard of fixing motorcycle riders. I'm joking, of course; you've heard of it (this book). Comedy-based advice is given in The Ultimate Guide to Fixing Motorcyclists. It contains short stories featuring the motorcycle enthusiast character BB. His humorous tales will keep the reader entertained and laughing throughout the entire book.

The book has 204 pages and is divided into three chapters. It starts with the description of the book and its contents and then proceeds to the eccentric stories of BB and his motorcycle riding life. The third chapter contains a quiz, a tag game, and quick guides. The book's narrative and structure are spontaneous. Even though the writing style is funny, the language is simple, except for some long words coined by the author. The book is written in a narrative style that speaks directly to the reader.

The content of the book is top-notch. I like the way the author portrays BB's character and incorporates jokes into it. The book is filled with many memorable and thought-provoking quotes, as well as some humorous one-liners. Some page numbers like 007 (07), 49 cc (49), The Ton (100), and One to One (121) are presented in a very distinctive way. The book's illustrations are a bonus to the amusing words.

There isn't much to dislike about this book, besides the fact that I couldn't connect with a few of the lines and jokes because they weren't clear to me.

I had only one thought after finishing this book: What a hilariously funny book it was! This book was a lot of fun to read. I'd be happy to give it a perfect 5 out of 5 stars. I can say that because of the free-form structure, it is professionally well-edited. Grammatical errors are not present because the writing style is informal, and any errors are added purposely to make the reader chuckle.

I am a motorcycle enthusiast, so learning about the challenges and joys that motorcycle riders experience in their daily lives was astonishing. I would suggest this book to all riders and motorcycle enthusiasts so they can read it and enjoy every word. Additionally, this is the book to buy if you're looking for fun read. If you focus more on the details, this book will make you giggle even more.

The Ultimate Guide to Fixing Motorcyclists
View: on Bookshelves
A great author communicates to readers through books. - Anil Gupta
Dalhatu Usu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dalhatu-usu.html
Latest Review: Why God Allows Evil and Suffering by Sine Nomine

Post by Dalhatu Usu »

Learning to fix a motorcycle and humor pit together? I can already imagine how it all came together. Not a motorcyclist myself but I sure know people who will enjoy every bit of this book. Great review.
Okewunmi Pelumi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okewunmi-pelumi.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Okewunmi Pelumi »

The author tried for him to coined motorcycle and humor. Well, he wants his reader to understand him better, I love that and I'll wish to read this book. I also love this review, you made it clear and easy go understand for us. Bravo!

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”