Review of Philosophy from the Mud

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Samantha Maswanganye
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape (First Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Review of Philosophy from the Mud

Post by Samantha Maswanganye »

The concept of the book is really sophisticated and the review has given me clarification of that this is indeed a self-help book. I do agree that the cover and title of the book doesn't correspond with the message of the book itself. But insight about reconsidering your place in the universe is surely gained while reading this book.
Yvonne Oloo
Currently Reading: Angel Falling
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yvonne-oloo.html
Latest Review: 3 Sisters 3 Weeks 3 Countries (Still Talking) by Elizabeth Moore Kraus

Post by Yvonne Oloo »

Thanks for the review. Wow, that there is such a thing as effortless theory! I've gleaned from your review that you can use words, feelings, and actions to live a carefree and abundant life. There is also some semblance to the law of attraction where the universe honors the brave, abundance knows no bounds, and that the universe gives you what you want, here and now. Some new concepts to learn from this book on how any of these can be termed as effortless, and also, mud? I'd definitely have to read this book to find out.
Neha Panikar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neha-panikar.html
Latest Review: Are You Love Smart or Love Stupid by Dr. Rachel Sims

Post by Neha Panikar »

Beautifully detailed review!! I don't judge a book by its cover, so this is not a bother. I'm intrigued about the new concepts in this book that will help in re-directing our energies in the right direction and bring in abundance! Adding this to my list right away!!
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3050
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: Duck Blinds I Have Known by Donny McElvoy

Post by Kibet Hillary »

Effortless Theory sounds so liberating and enlightening. The concept itself is new, but some of the principles put forward definitely sound pragmatic and will help have a positivist perspective. Indeed, abundance knows no bounds. I am certain that I will enjoy the fables, particularly as they are both humorous and thought-provoking. Many thanks for the amazing review! :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
RomanceBound T
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-romancebound-t.html
Latest Review: Holy Terror by John R. Dougherty

Post by RomanceBound T »

This is rather intriguing. They way the reviewer talked about Effortless Theory and the 5 principles has my interest piqued. Congrats on BOTD.
Ejimma Chika Promise
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejimma-chika-promise.html
Latest Review: Happiness to the 10th Power by T. Calvin Ward

Post by Ejimma Chika Promise »

I somewhat agree with the author, Erik, that when we are pessimistic about achieving a goal, it is likely that we won't be successful. Nove review!
Emeka Emordi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-emordi.html
Latest Review: God is Willing by Charlene Murray

Post by Emeka Emordi »

I understand your point about the book cover. Clear messaging can make a big difference, especially for self-help books. Despite that, the review's emphasis on the book's potential to improve outlooks on life is compelling. I'm intrigued to explore its teachings.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Jason's Magic Journeys by Sylvia Hebden

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

The reviewer's assessment of the book's strengths and areas for improvement, especially regarding promotion and cover design, is valuable. Additionally, the book delves deeper into explaining the theory of effortless fiction.
Chad Anthony
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chad-anthony.html
Latest Review: Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace

Post by Chad Anthony »

The author's goal of helping readers live abundantly and carefree resonates deeply with me. I appreciate how the review delves into the principles of Effortless Theory, offering a glimpse into the transformative power of words, feelings, and actions. It's motivating!
Anee Dinar
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Anee Dinar »

It's quite interesting how the book not only shows the methods but also how to apply them in daily life , using fiction and non-fiction to make it more fun and more appealing
Anil G
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anil-g.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Post by Anil G »

I don't think like this that an awful person bestowed with things which looks like they don't deserve it. Karma plays a role and everyone has what they should have at the given time no less no more. I think I'll pass this one but I do hope others will enjoy and gets a different perspective.
A great author communicates to readers through books. - Anil Gupta
Omobolanle Savage
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

I completely agree! The blend of fiction and non-fiction in the review intrigued me too. It's refreshing when a book offers both entertainment and valuable insights. The Theory of Masterful Effortless sounds fascinating!
Liesal Scholtz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Liesal Scholtz »

Defnitely worth reading. Has a humor element that defnitely draws you in. The topic is very interesting and compeling. I mean who doesn't want to live a fuller life. I only read the sample. But it was enough to make me want to read the whole book. Interesting.
Victoria Zoe
Currently Reading: The Divine Memoir
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoria-zoe.html
Latest Review: The In-Between by Christian Espinosa

Post by Victoria Zoe »

This sounds like an interesting book where effortless theory is explained to readers. Will want to read more to understand the concept deeper. Congratulations on the BOTD and a satisfactory review.
Melissa Stabley 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Melissa Stabley 1 »

Wow, thank you so much for your review. I truly believe I need to read this self help book. It definitely wpukd be valuable to me right now. ✅️

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”