Review of A Mini Getaway to Malta: Your Travel Companion

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 277
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: Fleeting Moments by Michelle da Silva Richmond

Review of A Mini Getaway to Malta: Your Travel Companion

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A Mini Getaway to Malta: Your Travel Companion" by Mimi Ciccone.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This travel guide, written by Mimi Ciccone and titled A Mini Getaway to Malta: Your travel Companion, is perfect for everyone who enjoys travelling. Giulia invites you to accompany her on a journey to Malta, where she will divulge information about her favourite items and her native land. Who will know? If you are lucky, you might even be able to find a new vacation spot that you just adore.

This is a trendy and lively travel guide that is sure to attract a large number of readers who are interested in having an exciting and exhilarating experience. This book is a part of a series, and I think that travellers would simply love and appreciate it. Additionally to being informational, it can also serve as a journal in which you can store all of your memories in a secure location. 

This book covers everything you might possibly want to know about Malta, from its history to its iconic places to the famous individuals who hail from this small island to its nightlife and beach attractions. She even includes tourist destinations that were used for filming Game of Thrones, which is something that I find to be extremely intriguing! 

On the other hand, I did have one concern when I was reading the book. It provided current prices, which will most certainly become outdated in a few years and possibly even a few months after that, which may cause some readers to feel dissatisfied.

I appreciate that she provided a checklist of items that should be packed. The fact that she noted the current weather conditions was a nice and helpful addition. Even more impressively, she included pages on which you can add information that she considers to be significant. There were so many highlights in this book that there is not enough space in this review to mention them.

There was nothing about this book that I found to dislike, which is why I gave it a perfect score of 5 out of 5 stars. It included a wealth of information regarding travel and planning, as well as a multitude of breathtaking locations that the reader might choose to visit, along with a great deal of other information. There were a few mistakes that I discovered, which leads me to believe that it was edited professionally.

In addition to recommending this book to individuals who have a passion for travelling, I also suggest that you include Malta on your list of places to visit.

A Mini Getaway to Malta: Your Travel Companion
View: on Bookshelves
Timothy Gye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-timothy-gye.html
Latest Review: Original Wisdom by Donna Bond

Post by Timothy Gye »

Thank you for sharing your insightful review, Your detailed analysis highlights the author's skillful blend of science and marketing concepts, enriched by engaging personal anecdotes. It's encouraging to see the positive impact of real-world examples and the effectiveness of practical insights. Your thorough appreciation, including the absence of dislikes and recognition of the well-edited content, reinforces the book's value. Your 5-star rating and recommendation make a compelling case for readers!
Ibraheem Rasheedat
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-cecil-hufstedler.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Ibraheem Rasheedat »

Based on the provided review, it is difficult to determine whether the book is a good read or not. More information is needed to form an opinion.
Kristin Cowan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristin-cowan.html
Latest Review: Get Out of My Bed by Shirley Wooten Rose

Post by Kristin Cowan »

Malta is not the first place people think of but it is underrated! This book can convince you to go.

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”