Favourite manga

Use this sub-forum to discuss comic books and graphic novels.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
panada_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-panada.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Re: Favourite manga

Post by panada_ »

I love kimi to boku (you and me), it pulls at the heartstrings and really had me crying in the last few volumes. The manga is slice of life between a group of friends in high school, and it had me unexpectedly attached to the characters. It's definitely one of those stories where it starts off light hearted but then gets deeper. I'd highly recommend <3 It also has an anime with two seasons which I enjoyed.
Neoli
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neoli.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by Neoli »

I love Toriko! It's about this gourmet hunter who travels around the world in search of his full course menu. I love how action-packed the story is and how delicious they make the food seem. While the graphics certainly isn't perfect, I just love how the characters grew on me.
Sakusa
Currently Reading: Judas Priest
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sakusa »

my favourite manga is Naruto even though it's an old manga I still love it!!
Book-R3ap3r
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Book-R3ap3r »

My favorite manga is One Piece. I love all the characters and their developments as they go on their adventures. Also the fact that the characters are all relatable. There is never a full moment in this manga. My Hero Academia is starting to be come my second favorite because of the suspense, adventure, development, and the fact that the characters are so relatable.
DeyaMor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deyamor.html
Latest Review: Operation Olive Tree by Jemil Metti

Post by DeyaMor »

It depends on what I am reading currently and the genre. There is just too many I like hehe. If I have to pick though, I would be definitely One Piece. All the characters are interesting and the world around them too. The mysteries of the One Piece is what keeps me reading the manga hehe
Kaitlin Licato
Currently Reading: Shakespeare's Guide to Parenting
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlin-licato.html
Latest Review: The Sylvan Horn by Robert Redinger

Post by Kaitlin Licato »

Fushigi Yuugi and Ayashi no Ceres are by far my favorite manga. I just love Watase Yuu's work. I have read pretty much everything she has written at this point.
77way
Favorite Book: Waterworks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by 77way »

I think I have lot of favorite manga such as Inuyasha by Rumiko Takahashi, City Hunter by Tsukasa Hojo, Great Teacher Onishuka by Tooru Fujisawa, Ranma 1/2 by Rumiko Takahashi, Dragon Tiger Gate by Wong Yuk Long, etc. I prefer like to read action adventure comedy. I never get bored reading comics. It's cool and fun forever.

Return to “NEW: Graphic Novels and Comic Books”