Lesson learned

Use this forum to discuss the May 2020 Book of the month, "Grace Revealed: Finding God's Strength in Any Crisis" by Frederick J. Sievert.
AntonelaMaria
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 417
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-antonelamaria.html
Latest Review: Voices of liberty in tribute to the American revolution by Robert Keiper

Re: Lesson learned

Post by AntonelaMaria »

abhibilala wrote: 26 May 2020, 23:48 This is a great book to bring faith in God and specially for the Christian community and for atheist. We face a lot of difficulties in our lives, at those moments God sends us hope and help in the form of other helping people. We must always help others.
I agree that this a great book and extremely helpful. But shouldn't there be a will to be open to soak the message of their book? It certainly would be interesting to hear an atheist opinion on the book. It is a great reminder that we are in this world together and should help out other people.
“Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
The Minpins by Roald Dahl
Prince Chime
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 116
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-chime.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Prince Chime »

I have learned that the grace of God will always be sufficient for me irrespective of the crisis I face as I go through this life on earth. I see Gods grace as my shield in the battles of life. Challenges would always come to us at some point, but we have Gods grace which guarantees our triumph. For thanks be to our God who always causes us to triumph. :D
“Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
:)
AntonelaMaria
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Voices of liberty in tribute to the American revolution by Robert Keiper

Post by AntonelaMaria »

Abhi07 wrote: 27 May 2020, 04:30 I've learned that by realizing and understanding the purpose of God's Grace, one can be able to endure and overcome any crisis that may come in his/her way. What I learned from this book is I should always be about my Father's business, helping others in any way I can. I already knew this, but the book made me think about it again!
This book made me realize that too. Or more than that it was a glorious reminder.
AntonelaMaria
Currently Reading:

Post by AntonelaMaria »

Edwin Amah wrote: 27 May 2020, 04:48Yes that is something that we need to remember
I learnt that failure is inevitable but as God's children we should come to understand that Grace is always available if only we make a decision to go for it.
Yes, that is something we need to remember. Seek and you will find. God is Grace, and God wants us to succeed.
AntonelaMaria
Currently Reading:

Post by AntonelaMaria »

Prince Chime wrote: 31 May 2020, 03:24 I have learned that the grace of God will always be sufficient for me irrespective of the crisis I face as I go through this life on earth. I see Gods grace as my shield in the battles of life. Challenges would always come to us at some point, but we have Gods grace which guarantees our triumph. For thanks be to our God who always causes us to triumph. :D
All really great lessons. I love the description of a shield it is a beautiful way to put it. This book was an amazing reminder that God wants us to triumph. We just need to be open to it.
AntonelaMaria
Currently Reading:

Post by AntonelaMaria »

moowshiri wrote: 26 May 2020, 10:46 I've learned that God's grace never fails and that we should always bank on Him always, both in good and bad times.
And this book has so many examples of hardship that support your claim.
Prince Chime
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 116
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-chime.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Prince Chime »

I saw and learned that Grace will show up in different forms in our life. God's grace is multi-dimensional in nature. Hallelujah!
“Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
:)
AntonelaMaria
Currently Reading:

Post by AntonelaMaria »

Prince Chime wrote: 31 May 2020, 03:38 I saw and learned that Grace will show up in different forms in our life. God's grace is multi-dimensional in nature. Hallelujah!
That is amazing. Experiencing God's Grace is something beautiful.
AntonelaMaria
Currently Reading:

Post by AntonelaMaria »

We need to remember that God is in charge. He will guide us through everything. His grace is astonishing. Even when I make mistakes I know that God is there and He loves me unconditionally.
moowshiri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moowshiri.html
Latest Review: The Kings Death by Ed Cannon

Post by moowshiri »

AntonelaMaria wrote: 31 May 2020, 03:36
moowshiri wrote: 26 May 2020, 10:46 I've learned that God's grace never fails and that we should always bank on Him always, both in good and bad times.
And this book has so many examples of hardship that support your claim.
Yeah, sure. Also, the good thing behind the hardships is that God always gets them off the way.
GiselleBengochea
Currently Reading: Nathan Turner and the New World Order
Bookshelf Size: 1720
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gisellebengochea.html
Latest Review: Terror In Manila by Frank Q. Aurillo Jr

Post by GiselleBengochea »

:cooking: :wine: :topic: :congratualtions-smiley: :cooking: :eusa-violin: :dance: The Lesson learnt is that God IS FAITHFUL. HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME NOR FORSAKE ME. Regardless of whatever situation one encounters, God is always there and HE IS IN CONTROL!
GiselleBengochea

:coffee3-smiley: :escribir: :congratualtions-smiley: :topic: Another lesson learnt is that God's grace is sufficient for me. Whether we deserve it or not, His grace is all that we need!
GiselleBengochea

:indubitablysmile: :wine: :topic: :congratualtions-smiley: Another lesson learnt is that without God, failure is inevitable. I can do all things through Christ that strengtheneth me. We are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus!
GiselleBengochea

This book :lire4: :escribir: :congratualtions-smiley: :reading-6: is an important reminder to Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all other things shall be added unto you.
GiselleBengochea

:cooking: :count-sheep-smiley: :ecrivain: :topic: :clap: :eusa-naughty: Another important lesson learnt is that we need to apply God's word to our daily lives. Without His guidance through scripture, we would surely perish when faced with the difficulties associated with this life.

Return to “Discuss "Grace Revealed " by Frederick J. Sievert”