Review by Honest-reviewer -- Diary of a Snoopy Cat

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Miks_solon
Favorite Book: Inviting Muslims to Christ
Currently Reading: Zona: The Forbidden Land
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miks-solon.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Re: Review by Honest-reviewer -- Diary of a Snoopy Cat

Post by Miks_solon »

I have reviewed two of the author's books, too. And I can agree with your points. Well done.
"Sometimes we need fantasy to survive the reality"
Honest-reviewer
Currently Reading: The Lost Symbol
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-honest-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Sip Lake by joseph basara

Post by Honest-reviewer »

Miks_solon wrote: 12 Aug 2020, 05:39 I have reviewed two of the author's books, too. And I can agree with your points. Well done.
jennydelacruz wrote: 12 Aug 2020, 03:12 Sounds like a fun book full of exciting adventures that is enjoyable for children and adults alike. Your great review makes it even more interesting!
Star_and_Buck wrote: 11 Aug 2020, 22:19 I won't read this book because my intrest in kids books have faded. But the review eas a great deal to read.
Phelicia Gloria wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 20:05 This a great kids novel, I'll recommend it to younger brother, great review.
Teele wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 17:17 Children's books can be so fascinating. Thanks for a great review.
Nerea wrote: 10 Aug 2020, 03:09 I've read two books of this series and they were promising. I'm glad to see that this book conveys a story that will help children to cultivate courage, honesty, and generosity. Good job in your review.
Asshh wrote: 09 Aug 2020, 22:35 The story of Inca and her friends seem interesting. Nice review.
Asshh wrote: 09 Aug 2020, 22:35 The story of Inca and her friends seem interesting. Nice review.
Tomah wrote: 09 Aug 2020, 21:35 I've read a couple of books in the series and enjoyed them quite a bit, so I'm looking forward to checking this one out at some point. Thanks for the review!
unamilagra wrote: 09 Aug 2020, 21:34 I think my daughter would love this book. Thanks for your helpful review!
Elvis Best wrote: 09 Aug 2020, 18:01 I enjoyed this book, too, when I read it. Thanks for the lovely review. Good job!
LuciusM wrote: 09 Aug 2020, 15:35 A great review . It is detailed and concise.
Vic Chimezie wrote: 09 Aug 2020, 09:13 Inca's adventures will never cease to amaze us. I enjoyed reading your review as it was both detailed and insightful. Good job!
Ellylion wrote: 09 Aug 2020, 08:17 Great review! :) I too found all the animal characters very lovable.
Manali_DC wrote: 09 Aug 2020, 08:15 Thanks for a great review! I read my first Inca story for a book review and have been a fan ever since. I read it aloud to my niece who enjoys all the adventures Inca and her friends find themselves in. Like you mentioned, these stories bring forward lessons about good values, respect and team- work!
Jeff Kanda wrote: 09 Aug 2020, 06:39 I think I'll have to search for this book too. Your review is superb!
Thanks for commenting!! :) :)

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”