Review of ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jane Ogwang
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-ogwang.html
Latest Review: Dr. Marsha and the Case of the Missing Marshmallows and Hotdogs by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Re: Review of ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs

Post by Jane Ogwang »

Francis Kapola wrote: 29 Mar 2023, 08:49 Had to try Chatgpt. It's the deal. Like the real AI tool out there. Thanks again!
Thank you for your comment, Francis.
Rob Carr
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rob-carr.html
Latest Review: 5 Systems of Successful People by Scotty Schindler

Post by Rob Carr »

A great review. I kept seeing this one come up on my review team menu and wondered about reviewing it. I am not an entrepreneur myself but I am very interested in the potential of this technology and how it could be relevant to my work. Do you think the book has applicability outside of a business owner/manager role?
:idea: Rob Carr :idea:
Bianca Morano
Favorite Book: White Nights
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bianca-morano.html
Latest Review: High Clowder Cats by Ruby Knight

Post by Bianca Morano »

I remember I added this book to my bookshelf a long time ago because of this review I randomly clicked by one day. Thanks for the great review. I would definitely try giving this a read because of your recommendation. As I am also interested in the use of ChatGPT.
Kendra Matzen
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendra-matzen.html
Latest Review: Is Eternity Already Here? by Christian Howard

Post by Kendra Matzen »

Excellent review!
I know that chat gpt can be intimidating to other people but it's good and bad. Good for writing ideas but not for writing an entire book. Chat got can be used to help a lot of people if it's used responsibly.
Mitzie Bajo
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30

Post by Mitzie Bajo »

ChatGPT is all over. Very confusing actually especially to no techie person. But i guess chatgpt will be the future not only in business but in every field of the industry. Hope every country would give a good opportunity to their people. Thank you for the review
Jeff Kanda
Currently Reading: Dreams Are to Be Lived
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeff-kanda.html
Latest Review: The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act” by Alton Booth
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Jeff Kanda »

The book seems interesting. I wish to read it to know how to use ChatGPT in business. Thanks for the detailed review!
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I was blown away by how advance ChatGPT is in answering almost everything. In this book, the author provides ideas for business, but ChatGPT can do more. The negative of it is it cannot empathize emotions of people. I like your wonderful review, Jane!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Stephen Pokoo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-pokoo.html
Latest Review: Beating Death (resubmission) by Sean O’Banion

Post by Stephen Pokoo »

Your critique of the book is an engrossing investigation. It improves our collective reading experience.
Donaking
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Donaking »

The review provides a positive and enthusiastic perspective on the book "ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs" by Steven A. Ridder. The reviewer praises the author for exploring the applications of artificial intelligence and chatbot technology in supporting startups. They highlight the practicality, viability, and universal nature of the instructions provided in the book. The writing style is commended for being direct and simple, while the conversational tone makes it easy to understand. Overall, the review suggests that the book is insightful, helpful, well-written, and highly recommended for entrepreneurs interested in using artificial intelligence in their business ventures.
Kristin Cowan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristin-cowan.html
Latest Review: Cruel Lessons by Randy Overbeck

Post by Kristin Cowan »

Wish this was around when I was writing my business plan haha. Thank you for the review!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”