Review of AfterLife

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sarvesh J Yadav 1
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarvesh-j-yadav-1.html
Latest Review: Shelby Morrow - Journals, 1929-1935 by A. C. Holmes

Re: Review of AfterLife

Post by Sarvesh J Yadav 1 »

As the first book in a trilogy, AfterLife has the potential to hook readers and leave them eager for more. The introduction of diverse characters, a rich afterlife setting, and ongoing challenges set the stage for a captivating series.
Lobopo Basimanebotlhe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lobopo-basimanebotlhe.html
Latest Review: Love Hate Law by Mark M. Bello

Post by Lobopo Basimanebotlhe »

In my perspective, regardless of culture or religion, death is considered a spiritual thing. Many people have different beliefs about and it psychologically affects everyone differently but one thing for certain is to keep on moving and living your life, remembering the one's youve lost.
Martina Sette
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martina-sette.html
Latest Review: The Struggle for Justice and Truth by Tomas Cudzis
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 153%

Post by Martina Sette »

The exploration of heaven, angels, and the afterlife in this book sounds intriguing. Karen's journey, especially her encounter with her guardian angel, offers a captivating perspective on faith and spirituality.
Dheera Kalota
Currently Reading: The Golden Manuscripts: A Novel
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dheera-kalota.html
Latest Review: Champagne Widows by Rebecca Rosenberg

Post by Dheera Kalota »

The book "AfterLife" by E. Vince is book about suffering of human life and life after death. The main character, Karen is a compassionate, loving, patient person, but is troubled by illness which doesn't have any cure. She is dependent on her husband, Bert. Their whole family is struggling in one way or another. But the main problem is that they are not together in this moment of grief. This is the problem with many families today. However, it will be interesting to know, what will happen to Karen. Will she survive? How her family is going to come out from this grief and will they be together again, as a family? What will happen in Afterlife? The book seems interesting.
Ad astra per aspera
Victor Omondi 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Victor Omondi 1 »

The title itself makes you want to dig deeper into the story,everyone gets a little chill in the spine when the word death is mentioned it's one book id recommend one to read
Abhishek Kumar Gupta
Currently Reading: Beyond the Golden Door
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abhishek-kumar-gupta.html
Latest Review: The Employee Millionaire by H. J. Chammas
2024 Reading Goal: 365
2024 Goal Completion: 26%

Post by Abhishek Kumar Gupta »

Thank you for sharing your insightful review of the book "Afterlife" by E. Vince. It sounds like a captivating and well-written story that delves into the themes of faith, family, and the afterlife. Your detailed description of the characters and the plot has piqued my interest, and I appreciate your recommendation for readers of Christian books. Happy reading!
Biswajit Sarkar
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Biswajit Sarkar »

Thank you for your thoughtful review of E. Vince's "Afterlife"! You beautifully captured the essence of the book's themes of faith, family, and the afterlife. Karen's strength and her spiritual journey with Angel Janes were truly inspiring. Your exploration of the characters' struggles added depth to the story.
Tejas Koli
Favorite Book: The Great Migration
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 160
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tejas-koli.html
Latest Review: You Speak for Me Now by Sandy Graham
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 148%

Post by Tejas Koli »

"Afterlife" by E. Vince sounds like an intriguing exploration of the afterlife, angels, and the human experience. Following Karen's journey after her terminal illness, the book delves into themes of faith, family, and spirituality. I'm intrigued by Karen's encounter with her guardian angel and her experience in Paradise. This book seems like a captivating read, and I'm adding it to my list! 📚✨
Steve R 1 Nimmo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-steve-r-1-nimmo.html
Latest Review: Impromptu by Reid Hoffman

Post by Steve R 1 Nimmo »

This book explores notions of the supernatural through the protagonist's journey into the afterlife where she is surrounded by angels and demons. It promises to be a fascinating read for fans of the supernatural.
Ejimma Chika Promise
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejimma-chika-promise.html
Latest Review: Happiness to the 10th Power by T. Calvin Ward

Post by Ejimma Chika Promise »

As a Christian, I already heard anout an afterlife message but I would want to know about Katen's experience in the afterlife. Nice review!
Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu
Currently Reading: The Last Imprint
Bookshelf Size: 212
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ntokozo-joy-ndlovu.html
Latest Review: Sent to Watch by David J. Lebenstein
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu »

The idea of an afterlife is fascinating to me, so I enjoy reading books like this one. It sounds like losing their mother at such a young age posed a lot of challenges for Melody and Roy. I think I will read this one just to find out what the author believes Paradise is like. Well done on the review.
"All I can do is fight, and I intend to. After all, giving up on the process is giving up on the result."
Chad Anthony
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chad-anthony.html
Latest Review: The Boy who Lived with Ghosts by John Mitchell

Post by Chad Anthony »

The personal journey of Karen and her encounter with her guardian angel sounds incredibly moving. The review's focus on her strength and faith amidst adversity makes me want to delve into her story and see how these elements unfold.
Omobolanle Savage
Currently Reading: Words of Weedsdom
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

I love how the review delves into the cultural and religious nuances of heaven, setting a deep tone for the book's exploration of the afterlife. It really piques my curiosity about how the author navigates these themes.
Krebs Karen
Currently Reading: The Fish House
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krebs-karen.html
Latest Review: Creative Destruction by Alastair Bowman

Post by Krebs Karen »

The idea of afterlife is a place where spirits find peace and contentment. The idea is that after a person dies , they go to the afterlife. I would love to read this book for more knowledge. Congrats on being book of the day!
Linnet Njihia
Currently Reading: The Three Card Trick
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Linnet Njihia »

The title of this book Afterlife by E. Vince caught my attention and from the review, I want to read and know more of what the afterlife is and the relation of the heaven, the spirits, angels and the living.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”