What if...it's all true?

Use this forum to discuss the September 2022 Book of the Month "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo
Michaeleedsy
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michaeleedsy.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Re: What if...it's all true?

Post by Michaeleedsy »

I am a believer, but I still ask myself "what if?". There are lot of things can be inspiring and undermining too, and we always want to do the right thing. What if i am wrong? What if I am right?
Uche Ibeh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-ibeh.html
Latest Review: Reaching Stella by Pat Pereira

Post by Uche Ibeh »

I am a Christian, though there are some modern-day practices that get me skeptical. I didn't expect anything to change in my belief, and nothing changed. I guess I was more focused on sharing in their pain and love to pay much attention to the "what if" aspect.
Wren Michaels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wren-michaels.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Wren Michaels »

This book explores a very important message, something which I can appreciate despite the book not changing my beliefs. I hope, however, that it enlightened others.
Carson25
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carson25.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Carson25 »

" When No One Else Believed", didn't change my belief at all. I just took some important life-lessons from the story. According to me, isn't easy to change someone's believes.
Timothee22
Favorite Author: David Schwarzkopf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-timothee22.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
fav_author_id: 248826

Post by Timothee22 »

I have had my faith strengthened. I absolutely love books like this, it always help me believe even more whenever I feel a speck of doubt seeping in. It is lovely.
Nina Vanderbilt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nina-vanderbilt.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Nina Vanderbilt »

I used to be a non-believer for years. And still, I am questioning a lot this topic. But in the last year, many things that I went through gave me faith. I realized that this is not about the truth, it's not about whether is there a God or it's not. If you believe there is God, there will be a God, and if you don't believe, then there won't be. I chose to believe. Because it's better to live in hope that there is something that may help you and guide you. I don't know if I call it God, sometimes I call that some Divine Energy or Nature. It's not important. If you want to see it, you will see it. It's the same in different things. For example, if you are looking for a yellow car, you will see it. Your eyes will be hyperfocused on the yellow color and you will see it. If you are not looking for yellow cars, there is not much chance you will be aware of them passing by more than cars of any other color. Anyway... I wanted to say that I was a really strict non-believer, but now, also after reading some books, I believe. And now I accept life much better than before. Faith helped me.
Ol Yinks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ol-yinks.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Ol Yinks »

I don't think it has changed anything about me. My faith still remains the same...zero
Obinna Kings
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obinna-kings.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Obinna Kings »

Gretchen Darden wrote: 03 Sep 2022, 11:21 After reading "When No One Else Believed", are any non-believers now inspired by the question of "What if?" What were your beliefs going in, and are they different coming out?
Although mindset is very difficult to change. I trust the Holy Spirit will convict hearts and make non-believers come to realization of the true faith in Christ.
Maria Ferreira Silva
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maria-ferreira-silva.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Maria Ferreira Silva »

I sometimes wonder if there's something else in our world, but it comes down to what I can see, hear and touch.
D Accurate_Reviewer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-d-accurate-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by D Accurate_Reviewer »

I have always been a believer, I'm not surprised about the miracle that happened in the book, cause I've seen God do greater miracles.
Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon
Currently Reading: Purges of the Soul
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ailakhu-yusau-aizhebiomon.html
Latest Review: The Night the Stars Went Missing by Arthur J. Gonzalez

Post by Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon »

I am a believer and have been living by my tenants of belief. However, I must admit that this book has further strengthened my faith in what I who and what I believe in. I found more strength in this book.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-ogwang.html
Latest Review: Dr. Marsha and the Case of the Missing Marshmallows and Hotdogs by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Jane Ogwang »

I often ask myself a question opposite to what you ask, What if it's not true? This book made that question stick even more in my mind. What if we're suffering and that's it, no one's coming to save us, and our faith counts for nothing? The thought honestly scares me.
Chi som
Favorite Book: Wild World
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chi-som.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
Reading Device: Epub

Post by Chi som »

I have been a believer since birth but I never believed in miracles I just know there is a God but this book changed my mind
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

This is a great book to read. Although I do not consider myself to be a nonbeliever, I would imagine that it would cause nonbelievers to pause and reflect. Although we are not always aware of them, miracles occur every day. I have to admit that after reading this book, if I weren't a believer, I would definitely start to doubt myself! Well done.
Treasure Elendu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-treasure-elendu.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Treasure Elendu »

I'm a believer. The author's story made me get a better understanding of what I believe.

Return to “Discuss "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo”