Whom would you recommend this book to? Why?

Use this forum to discuss the December 2023 Book of the Month, "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=595181

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Nenye Lauraa
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-lauraa.html
Latest Review: Melyssa's Italian Project by Simon Potter

Re: Whom would you recommend this book to? Why?

Post by Nenye Lauraa »

If you are going through emotions or situations that tend to dampen your mood, I guess this book will be the best fit for recommendation. So, it is surely recommended for people seeking happiness.
Chinenye Sus
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 97
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinenye-sus.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by Chinenye Sus »

Donna Walker wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 17:06 I would recommend this book to all who suffer from anxiety and bouts of depression. It's very easy to read and has much value within its pages.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll also recommend it for those managing anxiety and depression.
Sheen Jenny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheen-jenny.html
Latest Review: “Wisdom Of The Men” by Clint Arthur

Post by Sheen Jenny »

I would recommend this book to anyone struggling with anxiety and/or depression, as it offers a wealth of insights and strategies for managing these conditions. The author's personal experiences and compassionate tone make the book relatable and accessible, even for those who may not typically enjoy self-help books. This book can help you discover that anxiety isn't an inevitable part of life but something you can learn to manage and even eliminate.
Nguavese Abeva
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nguavese-abeva.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Nguavese Abeva »

I suggest this advice for individuals grappling with the complexities of life management. This could apply to those wrestling with their emotions, individuals seeking clarity in defining their professional path, or anyone striving to bring order to various aspects of their life.
Dana Youngblood
Currently Reading: All You'll Never Be: Because of Who You Are
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dana-youngblood.html
Latest Review: Please Read Me by Kathryn Sprandio Ells
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 62%

Post by Dana Youngblood »

I think this is a fantastic book for pretty much anyone to read. If they are feeling a little down in the dumps or just need a little boost of happiness, this book is good for them. I think this book could make a huge impact on the lives of many people and change how we see the world and each other. A little hope goes a long way and this book proves it.
Surekha Krishnakumar
Favorite Author: Dan Brown
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surekha-krishnakumar.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross
fav_author_id: 2452

Post by Surekha Krishnakumar »

I would recommend this book to all those who don't see an end to their dark tunnel. The tunnel does not necessarily only carry the possibility of an exit but should also be enjoyed for the journey that it is. I wish I were recommended this book earlier.
Bertha Jackson
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Book: Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
Currently Reading: Quest: Finding Freddie
Bookshelf Size: 782
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bertha-jackson.html
Latest Review: The Mighty Esox by G. Edward Martin

Post by Bertha Jackson »

Life is not perfect. Things can go smoothly for a long time, but eventually, something bad will happen in everyone's life. Therefore, I think everyone should read this book. It will help them if they are struggling with something now, and it will prepare them for when they do meet difficulty.
Bertha R. Jackson :D
Book Reviewer at OnlineBookClub.org
sanjeev maurya
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanjeev-maurya.html
Latest Review: Posthumous Remorse by Shepperd Rourke

Post by sanjeev maurya »

Honestly

Everyone, but I have been suggesting this book to people from my group therapy for depression.
Tommy Mayengbam
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tommy-mayengbam.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by Tommy Mayengbam »

At some point in our lives, all of us suffer tremendously—financially, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Because I believe this book will help us navigate the right way through tough times, I'd recommend it to anyone who loves reading.
Penny Ann Criswell Johnson
Favorite Book: Fasting Firepower
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-penny-ann-criswell-johnson.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 30%

Post by Penny Ann Criswell Johnson »

I would recommend this book to anyone who has lost their zeal for the future. Fireproof Happiness is an amazing book that has shaken me out of a slumber that has zapped my happiness. I also think mental health professionals should give all their patients a copy.
Penny Ann Criswell Johnson
Favorite Book: Fasting Firepower
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-penny-ann-criswell-johnson.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 30%

Post by Penny Ann Criswell Johnson »

I would recommend this book to almost anyone. We live in a day and age where so many people go through private and personal mental setbacks. This book could help catapult those suffering from hopelessness so they could enjoy working towards a future. This could be used as a study guide at church, a mental help facility, drug rehab, or any any work site.
Clauson Justin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clauson-justin.html
Latest Review: Winter Kill by ej pepper

Post by Clauson Justin »

Happiness is for all. Hence, I would recommend it to everyone. Specifically, I think it will be of great value to people who have anxiety. It would help bring smiles to their faces again.
Surekha Krishnakumar
Favorite Author: Dan Brown
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surekha-krishnakumar.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross
fav_author_id: 2452

Post by Surekha Krishnakumar »

I’d recommend this book to readers of all ages from all backgrounds without any doubt. It is a must read in times of doubt or to remind oneself of the hope that they need to hold on to.
Kutloano Makhuvhela
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kutloano-makhuvhela.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Kutloano Makhuvhela »

To people who are going through a tough time, people who feel alone because I think those are the ones who are mostly to lose hope, and as a result, don't obtain happiness, which is what the author was advocating.
The_Priyans
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Beyond the Golden Door
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-priyans.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by The_Priyans »

I'd suggest this book to anyone seeking an active role in their happiness. It's well-articulated, and easy to comprehend, and I find myself appreciating it as I delve into its pages. It brings to mind the approach of former President Obama, whose political agenda centered around hope. A clever strategy indeed, evident in his two successful election victories as he instilled hope in countless individuals.

Return to “Discuss "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross”